Ask the person below you any question

last reply
23.0k replies
623k views
27 watchers
498 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

There have been a lot of exciting moments, but I am going to say marrying my current husband.

What was the worst day of your life, so far?

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

My worst day was on a cold December morning, walking into a hospital room to visit my mom. I did not know that entering her room that day would be the last time I ever saw her.

What was your greatest scholastic achievement?

Please read our latest story.

Friends, Cousins And Lovers

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Probably one of my A+ term papers in university. And getting a master's degree, I guess, though it is a professional degree (library science) rather than a truly academic one.

Do you have any graduate or post-baccalaureate degrees?

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have an MBA in Business Management from the University of Texas, an honorary Masters from Pepperdine and an honorary Masters from Texas A&M University.

Have you ever started on a graduate degree and not finished?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I haven’t finished…YET. I’m not giving up.

Do you work in the career your degree or training is in?

0 likes

Nope. I have a Master of Library and Information Science but now work in corporate IT. Switched career tracks 25 years ago.

Are you in the career your dreamt of as a kid?

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, oddly. I got talked out of it by friends and teachers and pushed into a career I didn’t like. But ended up back here.

Would you work for a morally corrupt company for good pay?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

No.

What job offer would be enticing enough to lure you away from your current job?

Unfuckwithable
0 likes

Anything ha ha ha..well, maybe not, but i wouldn't dismiss any sensible offers lol

Have you ever worked in a circus?

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
0 likes

No. Probably wouldn't either. Not much call for librarians or IT professionals.

Is there a sex act you want to try but are afraid it will be seen as too kinky or wild by your partner?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Threesome...

Would you ever trust a connection here on Lush?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

No, I didn’t come here with that intention.

Have you ever met someone through an online connection and ended up having sex?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Done a little roleplay that involved some specific outfits. Butler training the new maid was fun 😋

Ever hook up with someone you met on Halloween?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

No.

Is there any particular holiday you tend to have sex on more often than others?