Login

A round of drinks

last reply
13 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
A young woman and her boyfriend go to the pub. When it's her turn to buy a round, she tells him of a wonderful new drink that he simply must try. She returns with the usual lager for herself but for him she has two glasses and a salt shaker. One glass contains a measure of Bailey's Irish Cream, and the other has lime juice. "Okay, what you have to do is put a large pinch of salt on your tongue, swig the Bailey's, hold it in your mouth, and then drink the lime juice, " she tells him.

He looks a bit dubious, but she's very enthusiastic so he decides to give it a go.

First the salt...

fine, he handles that. Next the Bailey's...

smooth, creamy, warm feeling in his mouth...a bit odd with the salt though. Then he takes the lime juice. The cream in the Bailey's curdles.

Boyfriend's face turns the color of the lime juice.

Boyfriend calms his stomach and swallows with a twisted face.

"What the hell WAS that?" he screams. With a big evil grin, she leans over and whispers in his ear, "It's called Bjs Revenge!"
Lush Legend
LMAO!!!!......

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
I've tasted my own sperm, it's not so bad.
Seeker
Oh, I just had an evil afterthought....Hmmm....does that really work? LOL
Matriarch
Quote by Lil_Birdie
Oh, I just had an evil afterthought....Hmmm....does that really work? LOL

Come on Lil Birdie, out with it
Seeker
Oh...I was thinking of a company holiday party coming up and how it would be so GREAT to get the waitress to serve a round of that to every guy at the table!!! Talk about a Kodak moment!!!
Seeker
Okay...I can't find it online. Wonder if it really does work? If so, I will do it and you will all get pictures!
(evil giggle goes here)
Lurker
or you could head to a bar and try it yourself. or buy the ing. and do it at home.