US Presidential election

last reply
442 replies
15.9k views
7 watchers
150 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes

RFK Jr - that trailblazer...that smart third choice...that savvy uniter with the iconic name. Turns out he's been attempting to negotiate his personal endorsement & the votes he thinks he has for a plum cabinet assignment in the Trump or Harris administration.

This is the double-talking, gravelly voiced putz some of you have been clamoring for.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes

Quote by WellMadeMale

RFK Jr - that trailblazer...that smart third choice...that savvy uniter with the iconic name. Turns out he's been attempting to negotiate his personal endorsement & the votes he thinks he has for a plum cabinet assignment in the Trump or Harris administration.

This is the double-talking, gravelly voiced putz some of you have been clamoring for.

I think the only person who was clamoring for RFK Jr on here was the gwak gwak champ with a dozen accounts.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes

Quote by Magical_felix

I think the only person who was clamoring for RFK Jr on here was the gwak gwak champ with a dozen accounts.

I lowkey regret we "caught" him when we did. His shitposts would have been better than SNL skits (not that that's difficult these days).

Also, it's spelled gawk gawk, you ignorant twat.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes

Quote by Dani

I lowkey regret we "caught" him when we did. His shitposts would have been better than SNL skits (not that that's difficult these days).

Also, it's spelled gawk gawk, you ignorant twat.

He wanted to get caught. He was just like BTK, but with cocks instead of women's lingerie.

Constant Gardener
0 likes

I did nazi this coming, months ago. He's wanting a cabinet level job in a crazy administration to burnish his pedestrian whackjob résumé

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rfk-jr-said-weigh-dropping-191159226.html

(Reuters) -Independent U.S. presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is considering ending his campaign to join forces with Republican rival Donald Trump, Kennedy's running mate said in an interview posted online on Tuesday.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes

Quote by WellMadeMale

I did nazi this coming, months ago.

Stop naziing please! You can do better than that ;P

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Some possible reasons as to why Ann Coulter has never been married.

(A) Found out Coulter was a man in disguise.

(B) Found out Coulter wasn't a man in disguise.

(C) Found out Coulter's ugly public persona was every bit as ugly in private.

(D) Answers 'A' and 'C'.

(E) Answers 'B' and 'C'.

(F) Answers 'C' and 'C' again.

(G) Didn't know what sex was and couldn't figure out what Coulter was.

(H) Did know what sex was, but still couldn't figure out what Coulter was.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Quote by Magical_felix

lol

Gus Walz has been diagnosed as neurodivergent. Shame on Ms Coulter for bullying him for a disability. And Shame on her for suggesting that men are not allowed to show emotions.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Constant Gardener
0 likes

I do not recall Kamala Harris' acceptance speech at the 2020 DNC - but that's mostly because the Democrats didn't gather for a super-spreader event - and, I already knew I was voting straight ticket Democrat. It's worth listening to now.

Last night, she nailed her speech and got so deep under Trump's skin - he later couldn't manage to complete two coherent ranting sentences when he called into Fox Entertainment to blather and moan and complain and lie.

I especially like how she directly quoted her mother - "Never do anything half-assed." - another pointed dig at the GOP. Every time she speaks - she exudes confidence, professionalism, charisma, empathy and competence (without chaos or indecision).

This is the next 2 term president of the USA. Now let's vote for majority Senate and House to complete the trifecta and remove the Mitch McConnell's, Joe Manchins and other troublesome, backwards thinking pieces of shit from congress.

Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes

Can't wait to clean up this shit-stain

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Constant Gardener
0 likes

DJT gets a televised blankie to make him feelz good when he sees the praise. It's only costing million$ of RNC cash.