last reply
35 replies
1.8k views
3 watchers
9 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by WellMadeMale

Except, this happened last October and was extensively covered by all networks for a few days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Lewiston_shootings

Well I ran a search on Steel Heather’s date of post. Wasn’t the bowling alley. It was a mass shooting that hurt 11 people in Georgia.

It was one of five public shooting incidents that weekend and 2 people were killed in Savanah alone. This didn’t hit any major headline cycle that day.

The 11 shot was an interesting occurrence in a dystopian sort of way. There was one shot, and a bunch of individuals pulled guns and didn’t know where it came from and started firing on each other. And this is exactly why open carry is such a terrible idea.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by RowanThorn

Well I ran a search on Steel Heather’s date of post. Wasn’t the bowling alley. It was a mass shooting that hurt 11 people in Georgia.

It was one of five public shooting incidents that weekend and 2 people were killed in Savanah alone. This didn’t hit any major headline cycle that day.

The 11 shot was an interesting occurrence in a dystopian sort of way. There was one shot, and a bunch of individuals pulled guns and didn’t know where it came from and started firing on each other. And this is exactly why open carry is such a terrible idea.

I was just making a general statement. I was not referring to just one.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Harris tells Teachers: “We want to ban assault weapons; they want to ban books."Trump’s Plan to Enforce Amnesia by Law: Teaching History will be a Criminal Act.

Do you know about Donald J. Trump’s Executive Order 13950?  If you don’t, be afraid.  Be very afraid.

Just weeks before he was fired by America’s voters in 2020, President Trump issued this piece of nastiness which was quickly rescinded by just-inaugurated President Biden.

The Executive Order is a “DCL,” what the right-wing brilliantly calls a, “Divisive Concepts Law.”  

These DCL’s terrorize teachers with the threat of losing their jobs if they dare teach the truth of America’s racial history:  That white people enslaved Africans, that the Klan enforced racial vote suppression with the hanging rope.  And God forbid, they teach that women were banned from the vote until the 20th Century.  The Executive Order bans teaching  any historical facts if, “….any individual should feel discomfort, guilt, anguish, or any other form of psychological distress on account of his or her race or sex….”

https://hartmannreport.com/p/harris-tells-teachers-we-want-to

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.