Login

Affirmative Action in Action

last reply
273 replies
9.5k views
3 watchers
23 likes

Quote by Chryses

I am one of those who oppose racial discrimination.

Do you support or oppose racial discrimination?

yep. Yes I do.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by Chryses

That is unfortunate, but I am not surprised you support racial discrimination

not at all what i said. you are mistaken. go back and read my post again.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by Chryses

The SCOTUS thought that form of Affirmative Action was racial discrimination though. So, no bad faith on my part, nor, should you ever read it, was their decision dumb.

They are corrupted. If tomorrow they decide that 2+2=5 I am not going to believe that is right or true. You may say it is, because you're a boot licking dope, but just saying, it's transparent and dumb.

Quote by Chryses

... chuckling ... So, you oppose racial discrimination?

go back and read my post. maybe you're a little drunk and your reading comprehension is kind of sucking right now? i've had those nights too. it's all good.

Quote by Chryses

If someone or a group does not do what you want them to do, you think they are "bad".

You fail to think that ideas and opinions other than yours are also valid.

You're a hog, Chryses. It's my opinion, just because it is different than yours doesn't mean it's not valid.

Quote by Chryses

So, do you support racial discrimination?

It is an easy question to answer ... if you want to answer.

Dani did.

Can you?

it is an easy answer - just like all the ones that i've asked you in the past and yet you were unable or unwilling to answer a single one of them. not sure why the rules are different. i hear your entitlement speaking right now.

Quote by Chryses

So ... no answer. I accept that.

Who did Affirmative Action discriminate against, for how long and what were the consequences?

Quote by Chryses

So ... no answer. I accept that.

go back and read the threads again. i gave an answer. you just failed to understand it. your lack of comprehension is really not my issue. btw anyone who has followed this forum over the last 10 years wouldn't even need to ask the question which makes me think you're either stupid or a troll. (or both).

Quote by Chryses

... chuckling .... No you did not.

that's your opinion, chuckles. you just happen to be wrong.

Quote by Chryses

In the recent SCOTUS ruling, it was Asian students.

Go on.. For how long and how has it affected them? Are they underrepresented?

Quote by Chryses

In the recent SCOTUS ruling, it was Asian students.

thank god it wasn't white students. that would really have upset you. wait, white students don't get discriminated against. silly me, probably don't even know what it feels like.

Quote by Chryses

Perhaps you can explain those details to Felix. He still seems to be at a loss on this topic.

You're refusing to answer my questions because the answers don't go along with the narrative you're trying to create.

Predictable.

Quote by Chryses

Long enough to have standing (sprite might be able to explain that to you). Chief Justice Roberts determined they were.

Looks like you're refusing to answer.

sounds about right to me, maybe you should go read it again.

Quote by Chryses

No, you neither confirmed or denied (although your posts suggest support) support for racial discrimination.

i actually did. and you're wrong.

Quote by Chryses

I think not. But feel free to show where you either confirmed or denied supporting racial discrimination.

well, you are welcome to your opinion. it happens to be wrong, but hey, free speech and all that. btw, if you're trying to rike me up or trigger me? it's not working. you're not worth it. maybe you should go get a different hobby if you're that bored.

Quote by Chryses

I am sure you do. One remaining issue is you have declined to state if you support or oppose racial discrimination.

why don't you ask me a couple of more times - maybe my answer will change. go for it.

Chryses, I'd say it's bed time for you. Say goodbye to everyone and try again tomorrow. Thank me later.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

This thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere beyond back and forth finger-pointing for some reason. It's run its course.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░