Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

3rd Party Candidate?

last reply
22 replies
1.2k views
1 watcher
1 like

Will not vote for Biden or Trump and not happy with either the Democrat or Republican parties .

Quote by sss15790

Will not vote for Biden or Trump and not happy with either the Democrat or Republican parties .

Who are you leaning towards then?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Maybe a third party conservative will run. Or we could clone Trump from a pile of sewage and have him run against himself. The two egos would be unbearable to each other.

Quote by sss15790

if you don't think you'd like to have a republican as a dictator - better vote democrat.

the project 25 will essentially make the reep a dictator.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jim-jordan-pushes-bogus-hank-aaron-vaccine-conspiracy-during-rfk-jr-hearing

Candidates from a third party may benefit Trump - might benefit Biden. Hard to say at this point, but none of them are actually threatening Biden.

As of now, all the other contenders are either trust-fund babies (like Kennedy), garden-variety nutbars, QAnon kooks, or racist old white Libertarians and if not racist, than simply other Republican men with all the attendant horrible baggage the term Republican hauls with it.

RFK Junior is about to sink his ship before it even launches. The stupidity which issues forth from his mouth has me wondering if all those drugs he ingested in his teens, 20s and 30s made him unable to discern facts from fictions.

Here he is repeating an already proven lie -

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) amplified a conspiracy theory peddled by anti-vaccine conspiracist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on Thursday, claiming the longshot Democratic presidential candidate was “just pointing out facts” when he tied baseball legend Hank Aaron’s death to the COVID-19 vaccine.

During yet another one of Jordan’s hearings on the “weaponization” of the federal government, the Ohio Republican defended the bogus claim while complaining that Kennedy’s Jan. 2021 tweet was flagged as “misinformation” by the White House.

At the time of the Hall of Famer’s death, Kennedy said it was “part of a wave of suspicious deaths among elderly closely following administration of COVID vaccines,” adding that the Atlanta Braves legend had “received the Moderna vaccine on Jan. 5 to inspire other Black Americans to get the vaccine.”

Despite Jordan’s claims that Kennedy was merely “pointing out facts,” his suggestion that Aaron died from the vaccine has been disproven over and over again. In fact, the medical examiner’s office that examined Aaron’s body said the 86-year-old died of natural causes.

RFK Jr - Mr Anti-Vax (That's the only real thing people associate the moron with)

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.

Quote by Ironic

Which is the lesser of two evils!

Republicans.

If the Democrats were smartly aligned, they'd impeach Manchin where he stands and remove that single thorn from their own abdomen. He's a motherfucking greedy prick who is only financially benefiting from his elected position. He might as well become an actual Republican.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.

Quote by Ironic

That's not showing the best side of the democratic process, is it?

and denying Obama a supreme justice pick while fast-tracking three of their own through was? give me a break.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by Ironic

That's not showing the best side of the democratic process, is it?

What's undemocratic about a political party voting a member out who does not fit in with their vales, beliefs, and doctrine?

If he doesn't fit, he can join another party, go independent, or start another political party. That's the grand thing about freedom, liberty, and democracy.

However, l can see current Republicans having a hard time with that as they evolve further into fascism.

Quote by Ironic

An excellent example of Whataboutism!

just pointing out the hypocrisy of the GOP and their complete disregard for the democratic process - that's the point you brought up, after all - that democrats, by impeaching Manchin , wouldn't be adhering the to spirit of the democratic process. not at all whataboutism. simply comparing,

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by Ironic

Senator Manchin's a Democrat, not a Republican.

Thanks for another example of Whataboutism.

i am aware of that. a party is allowed to impeach members of their own party. and please take your whataboutism shit off of repeat. your point was made. THIS is why threads get locked, dude.

Quote by sprite
THIS is why threads get locked, dude.

Yep.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Quote by Ironic

If you don't use that type of argument, I won't point out you're doing it.

And another.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░