Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why do so many people fall overboard off cruise ships?

last reply
13 replies
1.7k views
3 watchers
2 likes
The Linebacker

Why do so many people fall off cruise ships?

Voyeur @ f/64

The temptation to lend a hand is overwhelming

I have cruised a few times and it is not easy to go over the rail ofa modern ship so there has to be human action involved.

If you're thinking of the Carnival Miracle incident recently, they are talking possible foul play, so there's that.

However I suspect excessive alcohol consumption and resulting stupidity plays a role in a lot of them.

And suicide is likely a factor in a few, too.

Quote by kistinspencil

The temptation to lend a hand is overwhelming

Heh heh 😈

Rookie Scribe

When I become useless or a burden to my family, I pray I have enough of my mind left, to be like the native American that is given food and placed in a canoe to go down river. Going over broad prevents family and friends from thinking you committed suicide, you just accidently slip and fell.

Active Ink Slinger

I took only one cruise, but i drank an awful, awful lot. Not saying that you can't have a bad fall sober, but would you pretend you're Leonardo DiCaprio sober?

Quote by DonnaCupcake

I took only one cruise, but i drank an awful, awful lot. Not saying that you can't have a bad fall sober, but would you pretend you're Leonardo DiCaprio sober?

Not sure I would pretend to be him drunk. And if I did, I would probably deserve to go over the rail.πŸ™„

Voyeur @ f/64

Quote by DonnaCupcake

I'd take you, ship side or shore side, drunk or sober, over DiCaprio any day. That said, he does have excellent taste in art.

The Goddess

I took a cruise down the Nile… the freeking NILE. No way was I bored!

His GODDESS πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Every second of every day. πŸ’•πŸ’

Cruises for the most part are cesspools. Even before Covid they generated massive outbreaks of one thing or the other. They obviously have no appeal on my side. People likely fall overboard from a combination of boredom and excessive alcohol. Maybe wives or husbands push one or the other overboard.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire

With the way cruise ships are built now, falling overboard doesn't happen by accident.

β–‘Pβ–‘Uβ–‘Sβ–‘Sβ–‘Yβ–‘ β–‘Iβ–‘Nβ–‘ β–‘Bβ–‘Iβ–‘Oβ–‘

Rookie Scribe

Total and all consuming boredom !..I went on one once....I agree with the cess pool comment 😝