I wonder if he is enjoying the weather.

last reply
61 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
why is this even here? is there a point to it?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I agree, he's skating on thin ice.

D x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Respectfully, the same question could be asked of other threads that haven't been challenged.

I think it's cool (no pun intended). Never been ice skating myself.
Energizer
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Bread8

Respectfully, the same question could be asked of other threads that haven't been challenged.

I think it's cool (no pun intended). Never been ice skating myself.

so, are we supposed to debate this or something then? illuminate me.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX

I agree, he's skating on thin ice.

D x

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

so, are we supposed to debate this or something then? illuminate me.

OK, let's make the thread the discussion. Since you've questioned its presence, why this one and not "Does this kid have potential?" or "Leave.EU switched registration to Ireland to avoid losing EU domain name"?

They're all innocuous IMO, so why is only this one called out?
Energizer
The Linebacker
0 likes
Who? What? And why is this in The Think Tank?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Bread8

OK, let's make the thread the discussion. Since you've questioned its presence, why this one and not "Does this kid have potential?" or "Leave.EU switched registration to Ireland to avoid losing EU domain name"?

They're all innocuous IMO, so why is only this one called out?

because the "kid" one at least had something beyond a link - a statement of sorts and question and, until now, i hadn't seen the EU one which, i agree, also has no place here.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Chryses

Okay. If the thread needs a contentious issue, perhaps I could argue this is an example of the limited impact of Global Warming.

ok, so will you? or are you just saying you could?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Chryses

Okay. If the thread needs a contentious issue, perhaps I could argue this is an example of the limited impact of Global Warming.

You're kidding, right?
Energizer
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Bread8

You're kidding, right?

so, you're defending his post but you're not defending his post? lol your balls gonna get awfully sore straddling that fence. smile

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Chryses

Is that what you want?

i would like something besides random and cryptic topic title and a link to guys skating on ice. not really think tank material, is it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

so, you're defending his post but you're not defending his post? lol your balls gonna get awfully sore straddling that fence. smile

I'm sure Osman will say I don't have any to speak of.
Energizer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Chryses

Well, perhaps I could approach it from the angle of how the impact of AGW will manifest in different parts of the world. It will not have the same impact everywhere.

And the impact on Northern Europe will be ... the loss of ice skating?
Energizer
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Bread8

I'm sure Osman will say I don't have any to speak of.

lol i wouldn't pay too much attention to what Osman says. it's just a lot of angry white noise. kind of like a dog standing at the door and barking all hours of the day and night, non-stop.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Bread8

And the impact on Northern Europe will be ... the loss of ice skating?

ice skating is big in Europe. did you watch the men's 5000 speed skating the other day? it's huge in Norway and sweden.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by noll

don't take that attitude with me, duck. i will crush you!

0 likes
Quote by sprite

don't take that attitude with me, duck. i will crush you!

Want some?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Chryses

This is where I part company with the many who are concerned. My understanding is that the levels of carbon dioxide will continue to increase for years. This suggests to me that the serious money should be spent not on trying to avoid the inevitable, but rather to respond to it. How best to mitigate the unavoidable impact.

OK. That'll be politicaly important, but the root cause shouldn't be ignored.
Energizer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

lol i wouldn't pay too much attention to what Osman says. it's just a lot of angry white noise. kind of like a dog standing at the door and barking all hours of the day and night, non-stop.

Energizer
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by noll

Want some?

buttered? or, even better... kettle korn? mmmm.

0 likes
Quote by sprite

buttered? or, even better... kettle korn? mmmm.

Whatever you want.

The Linebacker
0 likes
By 2030 there may not be any glaciers left in Glacier National Park.

The weather today sucks. Nasty gray skies, drizzly, cold.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
By 2030 there may not be any glaciers left in Glacier National Park.

If That's the biggest problem we face from global warming, we've got nothing to worry about. But most folks recognize that's half of nothing.
Energizer
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Bread8

If That's the biggest problem we face from global warming, we've got nothing to worry about. But most folks recognize that's half of nothing.

It's just a small result of global warming, but a big indicator of what is happening to the planet, which is going to be unimaginable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Chryses
While we have all read proposals of how this or that policy is expected to reduce the GHGs, I have not yet read proposals of what to do with the people whose lives will be changed (some dramatically) by the changes in the climate.

You're expecting these folk to have any sense of what's coming down the line? LOL!
Energizer
0 likes
Today we reached a new temperature record for this date. The previous one dated from 1949. And it's expected that tomorrow will also see a new record. Today we saw 15.0˚C and tomorrow might even see 16˚C. A quick change from last week's -6˚C and even -13˚C a week and a half ago.

For the SI handicapped:
-13˚C is 8.6F
-6˚C is 21.2F
15˚C is 59F
16˚C is 60.8F