Have you ever visited a psychic?

last reply
77 replies
7.8k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
I can read a palm or the tarot I've never charged for it and I don't know that I could make a living doing it .
Sometimes Intuition tells you the most amazing things, sometimes it really does touch people deeply.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I’ve had a tarot reading before and would definitely do that again but would want it to be with a particular reader. I think the experience and interpretations must differ vastly depending on the personality of the readers.
Lurker
1 like
Quote by Rally
I’ve had a tarot reading before and would definitely do that again but would want it to be with a particular reader. I think the experience and interpretations must differ vastly depending on the personality of the readers.

So you believe somebody that can do a reading with some cards? Try this with her then, ask for another immediately after the first reading. If it is all fate or destiny or some other crap, the cards will be the same. Of course, they won't be, that's if the faker would do it anyway. It's all bullshit.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Quote by AnnaDurhamUK

So you believe somebody that can do a reading with some cards? Try this with her then, ask for another immediately after the first reading. If it is all fate or destiny or some other crap, the cards will be the same. Of course, they won't be, that's if the faker would do it anyway. It's all bullshit.

I'm with you there Anna.
Though I see you had a lovely encounter with a wannabe Witch threatening to throw demons at you.
Made me laugh like a hyena that did, stupid addlecoved jerk throwing that kind of childish shit about.
Damn well earned your scorn for that crap.

If you use the cards as food for thought or to nudge a decision you have to make in life, that can be healthy.
Expecting the cards to tell you what Fate has in store only brings trouble.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes
No

Nor have I called the Psychic hot line

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Visited? Hell, I grew up in a family of Witches! My father was a mad inventor. My mom was a trance medium. New Year’s eve, we did our annual Tarot readings. I literally took classes in lucid dreaming and remote viewing. We celebrated all the Pagan high holy days. We did spoon bending, well they did, wouldn’t work for me, and fire walking. I skipped that one on purpose—my momma didn’t raise no fools! The only thing I missed out on was jumping naked over a fire under the full moon. Damn, I wish I had! Seriously, NOT even joking.

Story Verifier
0 likes

You tell me!

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

Very much like Chumba (in spirit) I grew up in pagan family and all of my parents' associates were like-minded.  Most "Psychics for hire" are entertainers, charlatans. However, there are some real ones practicing as their career as well.

Any real one will tell you that the palm, tea leaves, or the Tarot are merely mnemonics and that intuition, sensing, and countless other abstracts play heavily into the conclusions they arrive to.  I've seen and been told some extremely accurate and uncanny things and have observed real practitioners decimating "professional psychics" with glee.

In the environment of my youth it was commonplace. However, it was seen as something purely natural. In fact, we had more decks of Tarot cards than we had regular playing cards. Here's an example of the attitude my family had towards such things:

"Mom, I can't find any regular cards and we want to play poker. Can we use the Tarot instead?"

"No, Kryssi. If you get a full house, Grandma might die."

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Had a reading at a county fair.  Not sure if I believe it. But, I am willing to try again

0 likes

Saw this meme and thoughtt of this thread.

Mary Poppins
1 like

I knew you were going to say that 

Be nice to each other

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

It's great that you're using your intuition and skills to help others, and it's always important to remember to approach these things with love and respect. Suppose you're looking for other professional psychic readers. In that case, you should check out online communities like https://www.reddit.com/r/ReadMyMind/comments/xtkwqg/where_to_get_psychic_reading/ where you can find reviews and recommendations for trusted readers. It's also important to remember that everyone has different abilities, and it's okay if you don't feel like you could make a living doing it. Keep experimenting with your art and intuition. You always need to find out where it may lead you!

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

Does my mother, an Elder in the pagan community, and the entire coven (my Goddess Mother is the high priestess) count?

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Easily amused
0 likes

Quote by krystalg

Does my mother, an Elder in the pagan community, and the entire coven (my Goddess Mother is the high priestess) count?

Yes. Krystal's Mom. smile

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

It's great that you're using your intuition and skills to help others, and it's always important to remember to approach these things with love and respect. Suppose you're looking for other professional psychic readers. In that case, you should check out online communities like reddit psychic where you can find reviews and recommendations for trusted readers. It's also important to remember that everyone has different abilities, and it's okay if you don't feel like you could make a living doing it. Keep experimenting with your art and intuition. You always need to find out where it may lead you!

The Linebacker
0 likes

I often wonder if my wife is a psychic.