Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zone D'Erotica- A place to relax even during the week...

last reply
97 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
_Zone D'Erotica is usually a chat room opened on Fridays at 8:00 P.M. Central time.ehUPfFaYiz2CeNgd

We have worked hard all week, and this is a place to decompress.WhTP1oQtfZAVE72d
So I invite you to stop in and say hello.

The Rules are as follows:

1. Treat each other with the respect you ask for yourself.
2. Lets keep the Ambiance clear of Drama (That is checked in at the door )
3. Pictures, and Music are welcome. (look below for the rules on this)
Pictures, all models must be of age and with in the rules Lush set forth to us.
NO GENITALIA and those that are borderline will be removed.KvZzCPnlY904yaD8
Please allow room for chat the pics should be spaced out.

Music, post away just ask the DJ first...

4. No unsolicited whispering.DJnr3YVDaGM5IYog
5. No Cyber , and No pvt chat requests in the open.bFvgqhTmfenbsPan
6. No lurking or trolling.

I hope to see you there, or hear from you here... this forum is a way for us to keep in touch while the room is closed...
Just like in the room the same rules apply here. thanks. ENJOY!!!!

~~~~~~

As of Right now here is our staff

A_Chica -Owner
Shortnsassyone - out resident Official chat room mod
Angiegirl - DJ (music and mod)
Rockabigirl - Entertainment Supervisor (pics posting and mod)
Crazy_Girl - Barkeep (welcoming everyone with a cold drink, she knows my favorite H2O on the rocks and if I am feisty, with a twist).
ejg3 - Bouncer (our muscle lol protector of ... )

"It's an open forum where you're not limited to one topic like in most threads. it will feel like a community." -Sindycane.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great idea! smile Looking forward to the new place to connect!
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Crazy_Girl

Thank you, and just send me the bill on the drinks you order... the lollipops are on you lol
Lurker
0 likes
Love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Wonderful, really enjoyed my two brief visits xxx
0 likes
Love it, best chat room...
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Crazy_Girl
your debut as bar keep and sensual poster you did very well ..you think fast on your feet .. a wonderful addition to the staff
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Thank you for the invitation.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Topmgr53
Love it.

So happy you do, I figured it would allow us to keep in touch thru here when room is closed...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome everyone! It is Saturday morning so AYCD Mimosas and Bloody Mary's (even non-alcoholic) are lined up for you on the bar. Let's properly celebrate the grand opening of the new forum. ENJOY!!

xoxo
Chrissy

Secret Little
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mr_moneypenny
Wonderful, really enjoyed my two brief visits xxx

hope to see you there more often
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
Love it, best chat room...

you are sweet, now lets get up there as a regular or at least here talking to others
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ejg3
your debut as bar keep and sensual poster you did very well ..you think fast on your feet .. a wonderful addition to the staff

she did great did she not. hope the pay is good and yes it is coming out of your paycheck
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Crazy_Girl
Welcome everyone! It is Saturday morning so AYCD Mimosas and Bloody Mary's (even non-alcoholic) are lined up for you on the bar. Let's properly celebrate the grand opening of the new forum. ENJOY!!

xoxo
Chrissy

thank you great drinks!!!

(any pics of mine have links so dont forget to click on them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting. I shall bring my scotch.
Someone has to be the Villain
Lurker
0 likes
Chica and Char do a wonderful job making this a pleasant getaway, a fun place to chill. Thanx so much for all you do, and special hugs to Angie and CrazyG!
Lurker
0 likes
The best room on Lush. I love the posts and the people. Chica's room is the best one here with the best staff. I look forward to Friday's on here.
Lurker
0 likes
feel free fellow lushies to bring a friend ..we can change lush one person at a time .. any topics or suggestions will be more than welcomed
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
I love the room and the company there. I had been here a year and only ventured into chat rooms my first week and decided that was enough for me. This room is a totally different experience in every way. It's the best!
Lurker
0 likes
I have been coming there for years.. every room she has ever made. Arlene is Awesome. 2 thumbs up. Its a place like Cheers everybody knows your name~
0 likes
Best place in town!!!
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
Best place in town!!!

Ms. Simmie just took the words right out of my mouth
+cats+with+caption+(1).jpg
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kriskisses
Chica and Char do a wonderful job making this a pleasant getaway, a fun place to chill. Thanx so much for all you do, and special hugs to Angie and CrazyG!

Right back at you Krissy!

Secret Little
Lurker
0 likes
loving the positive response so far maybe we will be so popular a second room will be needed .. glad there are so many classy people here.. im excited about the turnout
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
eddie say im the muscle lmao
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
Love the idea of the room open during the week .I love the room the pics are classy and you don't have to worry about unwanted attention.
Lurker
0 likes
hope everyone enjoyed the bonus of having the room last night ..and thank you sweet charity for keeping it going during the week ..and are new barmaid Chrissy got us through the stormy weather with her mind blowing talent and woozy drinks ..how I got up this morning I will never know
Lurker
0 likes
spread the word ..if you were in are room tells us about it ,,we want lush to be classy ..when you come into the zone ..post pics please ..boobs and butts are ok bush and balls are not ..