Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You know you're addicted to Lush when...

last reply
153 replies
13.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Classified
0 likes
Your graphics card starts to strain!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when fantasies are no longer pictures but come with internal running commentary as if i'm reading yet another story!

Lurker
0 likes
You're out with mates (or mate, in my case) and check in periodically just to see if you've missed anything. On a similar note, when you find yourself having been online for 24 hours and most of that time was on Lush.
Lurker
0 likes
When you have managed to convince yourself that Lushing at work increases shareholder value...
Lurker
0 likes
All day , Youre thinking,Have i got a e-mail from any Lush people yet.Oh goodness the times ive had to check, Then check again , and again, and again and again.So i then read something on here and yet again its got so late .One last check of my e-mail.....Oh dear empty again.But oh look another new story, Oh goodness now im really late .xxxxx But its certainly worth it xxxxxxxxxxx
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
You know you're addicted to Lush when you've only been on for less then 2 weeks and have made a name for yourself!!! {not the bad way! lol}
Lurker
0 likes
When you can't sleep at night because you are running stories through your head trying to remember them until morning so you can write about them! BTDT!