Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

XXX VIDEO VIEWING ROOM

last reply
3 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Last night I had to attend a meeting downtown, and after dinner I found myself strolling around the gay area of town. Before long I ended up in a seedy joint that sold XXX videos and books with viewing booths in the back. I paid a few dollars, got my tokens and went in. The only videos playing we're gay ones, and after watching for a short while I started getting really turned on. I don't know what possessed me to open the door and leave it slightly ajar, before taking my cock out and starting to stroke it off. I knew there was at least one guy hanging out in the hallway outside, but didn't know if he was close enough to see me. I kept jacking off and then I saw the door being gently pushed more open. Although it was really dark, I could see this guy was watching me jack off, and then he started rubbing his cock also. I was too nervous to ask him in, but I let him watch me jerk off and before long I came, excited by the fact that some total stranger was watching me stroke my big cock in front of him. I really wanted to stroke him off, but never having had a gay experience before, I was too nervous to ask him to join me. Now, all i want to do is go back another time and perhaps be a bit more adventurous next time.
Does anyone have any similar experiences to share? I would love to hear your stories.
Like you, when I use to travel for work, I use to hit the X rated stores with booths in the backroom. I had a similar experience you did, but I did get a chance to go back and hook up with someone. I so enjoyed my experience of masturbating while someone watched me from the door. But, then he entered and bent over and put his mouth over my rock hard cock. I was in heaven watching him suck my cock, and watching the movie also. The first time it happened, I never came so much in my life. I really do miss it. I guess I'm a true bi-sexual. But unfortunately I have been retired and no longer go on the road. The little town I live in, doesn't have X rated movies or book stores. At least I still have the memories.
I've given one blowjob to an older gentleman I felt safe with at an adult movie theater ..

I also have let men (several) jerk off and cum on my chest.

It's no longer there..

I also slept with a man in a van I met outside another adult movie theater.

This was a long time ago...

I'm not a sex fiend...lol..

My last poem says it all..
Do you ever think we are too caught up in labels. As long as everyone involved was of age and consenting, why shouldn't you enjoy yourself.