Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you rather be a flasher to a sexy person or a voyeur of a sexy neighbor undressing?

last reply
145 replies
8.9k views
5 watchers
19 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I would be the flasher. If I were a voyeur with my bad luck I would get caught and maybe arrested.
Lurker
1 like
Then again, i could easily get arrested being a flasher....unless I run like the wind?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would probably rather be a voyeur of the sexy neighbour.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Hmmm. I was viewed once without my knowledge fucking a girl friend. Someone videoed us and posted it. It pissed me off but found it erotic at the same time. Still have the video. It's hot. So I guess I'd be the one viewed.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
With out question voyeur lol
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Easy -- voyeur every time
Lurker
0 likes
Voyeur
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Voyeur for a change! I'm usually the flasher!
Lurker
0 likes
Flasher, no question! Hopefully it wouldn't give them nightmares later though...
Lurker
0 likes
Cyndy, if your the flasher, I would like to be the voyeur x
Lurker
0 likes
I find the thought of being a voyeur embarrassing, but given how comfortable I have become with my nakedness in recent years I know there is a frustrated exhibitionist trying to find her way out.
Lurker
0 likes
I find the thought of being a voyeur embarrassing, but given how comfortable I have become with my nakedness in recent years I know there is a frustrated exhibitionist trying to find her way out.
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I need new neighbours....!
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I would be a flasher...not much into watching....hahhaha
Lurker
0 likes
I am comfortable with both. But i would totally watch more than flash.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Oh a flasher for sure. I am an exhibitionist
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
both are not good but flashing is the worst, i will rather watch than flash
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll be the flasher. I've done it many times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have been on both sides of this forum. I like to watch, it is exciting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Voyeur. I like to watch rather than being watched
Lurker
0 likes
If they wouldn't mind seeing me naked I'd flash! I'd also love to watch... Awh, what can I say, I love it all!!
Lurker
0 likes
I'd watch. If I was the flasher, you can bet I'd be hoping they'd return the favor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Voyeur
Lurker
0 likes
voyeur