"would you fuck me? I'd fuck me."

last reply
67 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tell the truth.... Even when I lie... You people need a bad guy like me... ----tony montana
Lurker
0 likes
Question: I thought you was dead! Answer: That'll be the day!! John Wayne - "Big Jake"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love Silence of the Lambs. Been a longtime favorite of mine.

"Why spiders? Why couldn't it be 'follow the butterflies.'"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
"I bought a suit. You seen it. Now it's covered in mud. This town doesn't have a one hour cleaner so I had to buy a new suit, except the only store you could buy a new suit in has got the flu. Got that? The whole store got the flu so I had to get this in a second hand store. So it's either wear the leather jacket, which I know you hate, or this. So, I wore this ridiculous thing for you." - From "My Cousin Vinny"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by stridepower
"I bought a suit. You seen it. Now it's covered in mud. This town doesn't have a one hour cleaner so I had to buy a new suit, except the only store you could buy a new suit in has got the flu. Got that? The whole store got the flu so I had to get this in a second hand store. So it's either wear the leather jacket, which I know you hate, or this. So, I wore this ridiculous thing for you." - From "My Cousin Vinny"

I freakin' love this movie. His sarcasm is stupendous in this scene.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by CupcakeDrizzle

I freakin' love this movie. His sarcasm is stupendous in this scene.

That is one of my all time favorites.
Idk... Gryffindor?
0 likes
"Ooh baby, you are *sooo* talented. And they are so *dumb*." -Sheriff Bart, Blazing Saddles
"May the Force be with you." -Star Wars
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times; if one only remembers to turn on the light." -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
"If you want to see what a man is truly like, look at how he treats his subordinates, not his equals." -Sirius Black, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
"Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"The Got-Dam Germans ain't got nuthin to DO with this shit!" --Jackie Gleason as Sheriff Buford T. Justice in "Smokey And The Bandit".
Idk... Gryffindor?
0 likes
And of course:
"You're a neo-mazi-zun-dweebie." -John Bender, The Breakfast Club

Aaaand:

"Voila! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity is a vestige of the Vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance. A vendetta, held as a votive. Not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Heeheehee. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V." -V, V For Vendetta