1 watcher
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No.

Not emotionally nor sexually.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Don’t have a partner but I would if I did.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Of course!!! I already told him that if Jason Statham ever wants to have sex with me I will not say no. Of course, the probability of that happening is like 0,0000001%, so we just have a good laugh on the subject.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Don't really have a celebrity crush and brag value wouldn't be that high in my circle anyway. So, fail to see the value prop of cheating on the partner with a famous person.

0 likes

Same as Kinley. I might fall for characters out of a film or TV show, or something, but don't confused those with the person playing them.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Never.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

No.

Not emotionally nor sexually.

Still no.

I wouldn't disrespect myself in such a manner nor Mik.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Quote by Guest
would you cheat on your partner with a famous person.... if yes; who would it be and why!?!

I most likely would cheat with someone I knew, not a celeb. As to who, there's plenty of musicians who turn my crank, mostly in modern metal. But just because I lust for a public figure doesn't mean I would actually get it on with them.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

colin123
0 likes

Only with her blessing, check out my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nope. I’d definitely leave the relationship first.

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

To answer the question in the way it was asked, the answer would be "no". Our relationship is completely open, and having sex with others is not only accepted but is even encouraged.

Please read our latest story.

Sexual Convenience