Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wish Master 88362 and Beinggood Congradulations on their Collaring ceremony Sept 25th!!

last reply
19 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Wishing both of you a lifetime of happiness and I'm so happy that both of you have welcomed me in your special day!! It means a lot to be a part of this special day and I will kneel with humbleness next to you (bg) and feel proud to do so.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
I am honored to be a witness to this collaring, and give You Master Rick My deepest and warmest regards. I wish and pray that the both of you have a long and loving life together from your special day until the end of your days..Be Well to the both of you.

With love and warmest regards,

Master Michael John.(mikeinsc)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wishing you a both all the happiness and a long life time together. Congrats to both of you...
Man of Desire
[img][/img]
Lurker
0 likes
Best wishes to Rick and Robin. Disappointed I can't be there. It will be Monday here. Hope it all goes well. Congratulations!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to you both Rick and Robin for entering into a relationship deeper then any marriage. And I am Honored that you picked me to observe and record this event
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Congratulation and all my love and my blessing and wishing all the happiness you both deserve together. I won't be there in person, but i will be there in spirit, thinking about both of you, love in my heart. may you have nothing buy joy on that day and on eech thereafter.

love,
rachel

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Congratulations, to both of you, I wish you nothing but happiness in your lives.
And I am honored that you chose to invite me to the ceremony on here for you.

You have both mine and my pets love and warmest regards.
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats to you both.....I know He is the one you have been looking for all this time Robin
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Rick I am so honored to be your best man. Congratulations to both Rick and Robin.
Matriarch
0 likes
Where is my invite?

Congratulations!
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Congratulations to both of you!
Lurker
0 likes
So happy for you bg
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Where is my invite?

Congratulations!

I'm sorry Mistress, I opened your mail and we were both invited, I simply forgot to tell you a few days ago. Forgive me?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to both of you ...... wishing you both every happiness xxx
Matriarch
0 likes
I have 8 invites now, please don't send me anymore!

Good luck guys, have fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to both of you! Always maintain a positive outlook!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Congratulations to both of you. Baby, I don't always understand you but I always love you.