Will you have sex with me?

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Interesting to see the various responses...

First, this polite & hot girl asks random men...

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Now, this dude - pops the same question to several women...

Which is creepier - or are both situations equally ... odd, in your opinion?

Have any of you ever employed this straight-forward technique?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Nice find. LMFAO in the first video when the guy on the phone said "Yeah mom? I'll just call you back, okay?".

Honestly, I don't think there was much of a difference socially speaking. Both the girl and the guy were good looking and polite, and just appeared as random sexually open persons who wanted to have a quick release. Although it was socially awkward, both were perceived as amusing more than offensive, in most cases.

The difference in the responses was mainly due to the rules of attraction between males and females, in my opinion.

- For a man seeking out a woman, physical appearance plays a primary role. Even myself, being polite and romantic, can't deny that. When the girl asked the question, the mental process was simply : "Good-looking : check. Let's do it.". The only reason they would refuse the bargain was for social restrictions/inhibitions (morally uninclined, already engaged, thinking it was a trick question, etc). Men also have the ability to more rapidly obtain a sexual craving, which was achieved the second the girl finished asking her question, in that case.

- For a woman seeking out a man, a lot more factors come into play. Physical appearance is only a very minor factor down their list (although it can influence the way they perceive the man's personality). Women seeking sexual excitement/release analyze many more factors such as emotional involvement, respectfulness, reciprocity, moral respectability, appearance, personality, overall status, etc. In that case, simply asking the question "Would you have sex with me?" without previous introduction wasn't sufficient to offer them an overall perspective to apprehend the situation. Women also achieve slower and steadier sexual cravings, which reinforces this whole natural "analyzing process" and allows them to be more objective when choosing a mate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. If for some reason a girl turns me on hot as a pistol and pulls on me for fifteen minutes while kissing me everywhere that turns me on, I can probably get to three inches and as for hardness, I'm good as spaghetti that has been boiled for three hours. So a guy asks me for sex, no thanks. Still trying to figure out how I can have it with a female who turns me on hot as a blowtorch.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, but there were more than a few that wanted to say YES!!
Site administrator
0 likes
OMG ... how many people could actually keep a relatively straight face and ask that question!!!!! I couldnt not even for money lol
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Ok first off the girl in the first video is kinda good lookin, to me the guy in the second one isn't nearly as good lookin. Her chances are gonna be greater cos shes a girl anyway, but shes also better looking. if they picked a better lookin dude, he might have had a shot with some. I mean 100 women said no, plus a few men, come on.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I couldn't even watch all of them - either one. Just too in your face and uncomfortable for me to watch. Ickey, that's what they both are!!