0 watchers
0 likes

Why is it?

1 vote
What changes? Besides getting older. (0 votes) 0%
Why does sex seem to be one sided? (1 vote) 100%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why is it when you meet a woman she is loving and willing to please in bed and once you have a child, the head aches, i'm tired and all sort of excuses pop up. Then you find out about infidelity with your best friend. Ladies can you help out?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Perhaps...you simply - chose wrong?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with WMM you choose wrong woman baby.. a woman has to always be ready and willing...

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
she is a dirty tramp....run!....and run fast!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
btw...I don't get the poll!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by fystee

There should be a third option, Fystee.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
Quote by Antonio1571
Why is it when you meet a woman she is loving and willing to please in bed and once you have a child, the head aches, i'm tired and all sort of excuses pop up. Then you find out about infidelity with your best friend. Ladies can you help out?

As frustrating as your situation must be, she's the best person to go to for answers.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Antonio1571

How old is the child, or the children? Is she still breastfeeding? Has she got a full time job as well as being a wife and mother, which means, how many hours a day does she spend working both at home and outside the home? How much help does she get around the home? Is she taking any medication or birth control pills, which can sometimes decrease a woman's libido?

And as someone else said, ask her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by fystee

There should be a third option, Fystee.

Definitely a third option! wtf
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a post just looking for opinions.
Daughter is 16.
Wife takes no medications. She has help at home with house work. I hired a housekeeper for her and she does work at home 4 to 5 hours a day gets paid for full day.
Both wife and daughter were well travelled, Europe and Mexico once a year.
She was still a cold fish.
Just all wrong I guess. Maybe I gave her too much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
PS. she make s about 60000 a year at her job, that I got her. Not bad for Data Entry from home. This includes 6 weeks paid vacation per year.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After I had my son beng a new mom did mess up our sex life. But my husband talked to me about it and started helping me out more. Things got back on track. With her having a 16 year old truthfuly I don't see what her problem is. It should be easy by now. If it is head aches that are the issue go see a doctor . Doctor could help her with meds. If she sys she is tired drink an energy drink or get more sleep. Either she really is having these issues or she is lying about them to get out of sex. I would talk to her try to work something out. I hop it works out for you.

P.S. Her job sounds good hook me up lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Too late we are divorced.
I think all her excuses were just that excuses.
Lurker
0 likes
Your poll confuses me.

If I click one of those links, will it say I "won a new LCD television"?
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
You were too good to her and she took advantage of you. Sorry to hear...but not all women are like that. You simply chose the wrong woman. It happens. Hopefully when you choose again, you'll be luckier.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

Newest story: The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰