why do boys like older women?

last reply
38 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Probably because older women are not always shy about their bodies, they have experience and they know what they want.
Lurker
0 likes
well 1) easy
2) minimum risk
3) lots of experience
4) old is gold
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK I'm a older women. I find younger men. Don't judge me so much. They listen. And they show more respect. Older women r not in to mind games. They straight up tell men what they like and how they want it. And no DRAMA.
Lurker
0 likes
@ Candylips1960 .... totally agree ;P
Lurker
0 likes
@ Candylips1960 .... totally agree ;P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because they know what they want, and don't play games. Couple that with their experience, and it's a no-brainer. A woman who is confident, open and secure is a rare gem!
There is no 'tude like GeekItude!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Because older women are more experienced and open...
Lurker
0 likes
Women in their forties can still look great, and their experience...they know how to please men!
Lurker
0 likes
It has a lot to do with comfort and experience. Older women appreciate younger men and vice versa. There was a theory I saw(can't recall the article, but I'll look for it) Where its similar to the mother complex aka a younger male feels more secure sexually with an older woman and that men go to them to boost their own confidence. Its something like that, but obviously this isn't true for all cases.