Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who from Lush have you met or spoken with IRL?

last reply
39 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Weaver of Words
0 likes
In answering another question on a different thread, I was reminded that someone had recently said to me that I have most likely met more Lushies IRL than most people here have. Considering my original intent upon joining Lush was to not reveal any personal information about myself, or ever go off Lush, and the fact of how often I have ignored that intent, I was wondering how often other people have done the same. So, here are my details.

How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc) at least 15-20

How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? 7 or 8

How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile? Not sure, but 30-40 know some or all of that info, mostly my real first name. Some of these are included in other counts as well.

How many Lushies have you met or know IRL? 10

What are yours? Has anyone met or know more Lushies?
Clever Gem
0 likes
How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc) at least 12

How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? 3

How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile? 4 or 5 more have seen my real photo

How many Lushies have you met or know IRL? 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc) 10 at least

How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? 2, both former Lushies

How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile? 4 or 5 have seen pics other than what I have posted, no one knows my last name or address

How many Lushies have you met or know IRL? 1, but I knew her before Lush
Lurker
0 likes
Not a one. A guy can dream though, can't he?
Lurker
0 likes
How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc) 12, 4 no longer on lush
How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? 5, 2 no longer on lush
How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile? 14, 4 no longer on lush
How many Lushies have you met or know IRL? none
Lurker
0 likes
How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc) Hmmm... 10?
How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? 6 or 7
How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile? 10
How many Lushies have you met or know IRL? 1 and he was just as sweet in person as he is online
Site administrator
0 likes
Um .. well .. in order as above

perhaps 3 or 4 but not the whole picture
zero (tried but they all say Get Stuffed)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chocolategirl
How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc) 12, 4 no longer on lush
How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? 5, 2 no longer on lush
How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile? 14, 4 no longer on lush
How many Lushies have you met or know IRL? none

ChocGirl
You're fast. You have interacted with so many and some are not even on Lush anylonger? And you're here just a few days?

I love choc myself, although I prefer dark.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc) 5

How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? 0

How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile? 4

How many Lushies have you met or know IRL? 0 (now this must be changed!!giggles)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
A gentleman never Lushes and tells.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc)? I've been on Lush for a month so far, Only 5 have made it to my , 2 to my e-mail.

How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? Four {On } I've not given anyone my number.

How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile? One person knows some of this. First name, E-mail, Real Pic, nothing else.

How many Lushies have you met or know IRL? None....... Yet.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
so far, it seems like i have met quite a few more Lushies than most. I think question 3 is kind of misleading, or at least my answer to it, as the one piece of information most know is my real first name, and there are a lot of people who actually use their own name as part of their screen name or in their bio. If I eliminate that as part of the info, the number easily drops in half.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
my new update:

How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc) about 22, some on a regular basis

How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? up to around 15 or 16 now, again, some on a regular basis

How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile? there is a good number that know my real first name, maybe close to 40. maybe 20 know the phone # and/or an actual email addie. 7 or 8 know my street address, and 5 of those have actually been in my home.

How many Lushies have you met or know IRL? 14, soon to be 15 I hope
Lurker
0 likes
So here it goes....

How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? Maybe 10

How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile?

First Name: Probably about 50
Last Name: 4
Phone Number: 5
Address: 1
No one has my real email addy, just the one I have set up for lush...
Real pics other than lush: 10

How many Lushies have you met or know IRL? 2, but one I knew prior to lush.
Lurker
0 likes
So here it goes....

How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? Maybe 10

How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile?

First Name: Probably about 50
Last Name: 4
Phone Number: 5
Address: 1
No one has my real email addy, just the one I have set up for lush...
Real pics other than lush: 10

How many Lushies have you met or know IRL? 2, but one I knew prior to lush.
Lurker
0 likes
How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc): 4

How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service?: 4

How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile?: I'd say to cover all of those questions, a very, very small handful of people, besides my first name (that one's pretty common knowledge, since it's on my profile for everyone to see).

How many Lushies have you met or know IRL?: 0
Lurker
0 likes
How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc) 10ish
How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? 1
How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile? 10ish give or take 5 lol
How many Lushies have you met or know IRL? 2....could be 3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc)about 15

How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service?about 8

How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile?perhaps 20 either know my whole name, my phone number, real address, or have seen real pics of me.

I have never met any of my fellow Lushies that I know of, but hey, anything is possible! I may have met quite a few and just don't know it! lol
Prolific Writer
0 likes
How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc)about 15

How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? 1

How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile? I have shared pictures with a few people and exchanged email addresses.

I have never met any in real life though....
Lurker
0 likes
How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc): about 20+ I think

How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? 8

How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile? 9

How many Lushies have you met or know IRL? 3, soon to be 4 (hopefully)...maybe 5 soon?
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc): 5

How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? 3

How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile? 1

Head Nurse
0 likes
How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc) 7-8-9 ish??

How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? 2

How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile? 5

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc) About 25 or so on Skype or e-mail

How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? Maybe 15 or so Skype Calls

How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile? Only one person has all this information, and a very few know other bits.

How many Lushies have you met or know IRL? One
Lurker
0 likes
None and I'd like to keep it that way.
Lurker
0 likes
How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc): 10

How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? 2

How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile? 2

How many Lushies have you met or know IRL? 0
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just answering the last one....6 and I'm living with one now.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Site administrator
0 likes
How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc): circa 5

How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile? again circa 5 I think to varying degrees of information

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, I really have to put my thinking cap on for this one since I've never kept count of any of this!

How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc): Honestly, I have no idea but it would be quite a few especially early on when I wasn't nearly as discerning as I am today.

How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? Hmm, I would venture to guess about a dozen or so since I joined...

First Name: Everyone knows my first name since it's listed on my profile although most Lushies will continue to call me Belle and that's just fine by me

Last Name: Maybe 3

Phone Number: Probably a dozen or so

Address: Just one special man knows everything about me including my address

Only one man has my real email addy - the rest have my email set-up for Lush specifically

Real pics other than lush: Again, I've never kept track but I would venture to guess about a dozen or so (and that doesn't mean they are all naughty ones either!)

How many Lushies have you met or know IRL? Although there have been countless chats about meeting several great people since I've joined (men and women), I have only met one amazing man who is responsible for why I haven't been nearly as active on here as I used to be - and that's perfectly okay by me ;)
Lurker
0 likes
How many Lushies have you chatted with somewhere other than lush ( , MSN, actual emails, etc): 5

How many Lushies have you spoken to either on the phone or some other voice service? 2 but only 1 do I still have contact with

How many on Lush know details about your personal life, such as real name (first/last), phone numbers, address, actual email addie, or seen real pics other than what might be on your profile? 2 know my full name and real email BUT only 1 knows EVERYTHING

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know what IRL means but the answer is no one.