Whitney Houston, Dead..

last reply
10 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Its sad in many ways, but I cant say Im surprised. Its unfortunate that some lives are lost when they spiral out of control like this. They dont know what the cause of death is, but when someone, a celebrity, dies in a Hollywood hotel, its usually pretty obvious. God bless her family and close friends.

Edit: Just noticed another thread..feel free to remove this one. I did look, but I missed it.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, that is really sad. I don't envy these stars/celebrities and I can see how their lives spiral out of control. I loved her in The Bodyguard, her voice was so powerful.
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
Her death is so sad but comes as no surprise. I loved her early singing, especially in The Bodyguard. Whitney came to Australia only last year and was booed off the stage. She was staggering on the stage, falling over and passing out. Her voice was gone and almost unrecognizable. I said to my hubby and son even then that she won't see out another 12 months. I need to play her earlier music to remember her at her prime. She was good. RIP Whitney, your demons have all gone.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The paramedic who came to resucitate whitney houston was heard calling over the radio 'its houston we have a problem '
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TraceyAmes
Her death is so sad but comes as no surprise. I loved her early singing, especially in The Bodyguard. Whitney came to Australia only last year and was booed off the stage. She was staggering on the stage, falling over and passing out. Her voice was gone and almost unrecognizable. I said to my hubby and son even then that she won't see out another 12 months. I need to play her earlier music to remember her at her prime. She was good. RIP Whitney, your demons have all gone.

Was going to post the exact same video...

RIP! Wasn't a diehard fan but she was unique, with a voice of a nightingale! Yes it is sad, Tracey your story doesn't surprise me... My thoughts go out to her daughter, poor thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Whitney Houston was a real gift to the world! Thank you, Whitney for your amazing voice and songs. Your incredible work inspired so many. We will forever sing your songs and carry your memory in our hearts!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very sad news. But unfortunately not really a shock either. Never really was a big fan of hers but she had an amazing voice.

Rest In Peace Whitney!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lot of talented people be it an artist, musician, dancer or actor always turn to alcohol or/and drugs. To get that natural high.

Just ashame that such a beautiful and gifted woman would turn to it. Even if she did go with that disgusting Bobby Brown.

I watched this parodies by MadTV when Whitney was known to be in the grips of her addiction. Debra Wilson did an excellent performance even if it was to make fun of her.

Interview with "Whitney" "Bobby" and "Diane Sawyer"

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by flirter
The paramedic who came to resucitate whitney houston was heard calling over the radio 'its houston we have a problem '

I heard she was looking for more of a Amy Winehouse sound on her next record....