Whistle While You Work

last reply
12 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
WELLINGTON (Reuters) - Road workers in a small New Zealand town got their wish granted when a woman stripped saying she was fed up with their wolf-whistles.

The Israeli tourist was about to use an ATM in the main street of Kerikeri, in the far north of the country, when the men whistled, the New Zealand Press Association reported.

She calmly stripped off, used the cash machine, before getting dressed and walking away.

The woman told police she didn't take too kindly to the whistling from the men repairing the road.

"She said she had thought 'bugger them, I'll show them what I've got'," Police Sergeant Peter Masters told NZPA.

"She gave the explanation that she had been ... pestered by New Zealand men. She's not an unattractive looking lady," Masters said.

"She was taken back to the police station and spoken to and told that was inappropriate in New Zealand."
Lurker
0 likes
or anywhere else for that matter.

She was taken back to the police station and spoken to and told that was inappropriate in New Zealand."
Lurker
0 likes
Wish I could see the mug shot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ifit was a crowd of nZ guys whistling at her, she must have looked like a sheep... LMAO
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kanga40
Ifit was a crowd of nZ guys whistling at her, she must have looked like a sheep... LMAO

Then she must have been quite a good looking sheep.qWirleGEl4e9mLZn
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

or anywhere else for that matter.

She was taken back to the police station and spoken to and told that was inappropriate in New Zealand."

What, it's against the law elsewhere too? That's just wrong... beautiful women shouldn't be prevented from showing whatever they choose to show... dirty ol men anyway.QxYOeVyZ0qKtvUq8

Whether it be in public or not.Uz1Lq0kXVuUavVbC
Lurker
0 likes
Right? Then what would this world turn into,huh? lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Right? Then what would this world turn into,huh? lol

It would be a very interesting world. I was given a nice parting (shot) gift once... the person hoped that "May you live in interesting times" I think things like this would liven up those interesting times... right
Lurker
0 likes
LOL. It would be like living in the south of france!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
LOL. It would be like living in the south of france!

Or in some areas of Vegas???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't quite imagine a woman doing that in England.. She'd get frost bite! tehee. Would work in Spain tho.. *Considers it*
Love From Princess C <3 xXx
Lurker
0 likes
Hello, Princess, and welcome.
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Princess. A bit too cold for that in the UK,eh?