Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Covid is over, what will be the first thing you'll do?

last reply
47 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to a dancehall and probably kiss strangers or something like that.

What about you?

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Lurker
0 likes
This is interesting and i was only talking about this this morning.Personally i do not think that Covid19 will ever be over!It is going something that we are going to have adapt our lives to and find a remedy for!As for getting rid i dont think we ever will.This comes from a gp at my Doctors Surgery.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by danceswithwolves10
This is interesting and i was only talking about this this morning.Personally i do not think that Covid19 will ever be over!It is going something that we are going to have adapt our lives to and find a remedy for!As for getting rid i dont think we ever will.This comes from a gp at my Doctors Surgery.

I think this is true.

Plague still has outbreaks somewhere on the globe every so often.

We just want to get on top of it, and not have another "pandemic" like War, that never goes away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not spend, say, 40 hours a year wearing a mask. (I'm not an anti-masker, social distancing has been easy for me.)

work on greater threats to my health.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Go to the pub, mix with people again. Go & see a live band.
0 likes
Go to a church, maybe rejoin the one I was a member of for most of the last decade.

Go to the office daily instead of sporadically.

Have in-person meetings that don't involve sitting on opposite sides of the room or wearing masks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Katie and I will be reuniting our group of regulars and getting our hot ladies and lots of guys together for some very much missed group sexy time!!
Lurker
0 likes
go dancing with my friends and drink way too much!!!.....
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Go to a play.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
STRIP CLUB ME PLEASEEEEEEE
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More than likely I will be making airline reservations for local and overseas travel.
I have so many family members and friends that I wish to catch up with.
0 likes
Quote by silveranode
More than likely I will be making airline reservations for local and overseas travel.

Oh, for sure. Not for visiting, we just like to travel and do it a lot. Usually we would have a family trip in the summer (sometimes all three of us, sometimes just my wife and I, depends on what our son is doing) and another over Christmas/New Year's. The former (obviously) did not happen and, barring a miracle, nor will the latter.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
What makes you think it will be over when the virus isn't the problem ?
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
colin123
0 likes
We will either have some play mates over or visit one of our swingers clubs.
Lurker
0 likes
When did it start !
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am in dire need of some harsh discipline at the hands of a skilled Dominatrix.
0 likes
Go sit in a nice restaurant and have dinner.
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hug some children I know, and then get back to work.
0 likes
I hope to do this before Covid is over. My sister and I had made plans a year ago to go to Africa in August 2021. Hopefully when we get our vaccines we can still go. Fingers crossed!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Go to my favorite bar, listen and dance to a live band.
0 likes
Hug and chill w/ my parents properly at their place.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JamesMerton1960
Go to the pub, mix with people again. Go & see a live band.

Yeah, before Covid my wife and I would normally go to at least one or two gigs a month. I've really missed it over the last year or so.
Lurker
0 likes
A hug with strangers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try to meet a guy on the dl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back to Vegas.. glad i got to be there a couple dats before they closed down.
0 likes
Might be easier to say what I wouldn't do...

First thing: Hug my parents and family, and a party... a big f-off party.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hit up Las Vegas hard

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Going on a road trip to anywhere but here