Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's your favorite songs or CDs to listen to for a road trip?

last reply
20 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you have to drive for hours at a time what music do you like to listen to? For some weird reason I like to listen to early 2000s and 90s rap music like 2pac, Nelly, Snopp Dogg, 50 cent, I have no clue why haha.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Autumn17
When you have to drive for hours at a time what music do you like to listen to? For some weird reason I like to listen to early 2000s and 90s rap music like 2pac, Nelly, Snopp Dogg, 50 cent, I have no clue why haha.

That's cuz they got some thump and bump in them, that grabs you by the ticker and makes you wanna step out an fo with the flow, no?

I like upbeat stuff too that keeps we awake. So I save a bunch of mp3's I like to swing along to and burn them. Then I can sing and drive at the same time. to a couple of CDs to play while I am driving. Songs from groups like the Beatles and Beach Boys are great because they have harmony, and whatever voice you wake up with that day is the line you take.
Lurker
0 likes
BON JOVI! All the way! smile (And on the way back too!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A mix of Rock and Grunge!!! Led Zep, Nirvana, The Cult, Blue Oyster Cult, AC/DC, Motorhead, Iron Maiden
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I'm a playlist freak. I have tons of mixed CDs.

I'm so OCD and anal retentive about it, I have specific playlists for particular types of weather too.

Snow
Rain
Summer tunes

Folk Music Tunes

Night time driving tunes.

Man I sound bloody weird.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Limiting myself to just one: The Doors (that's their first one.)
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Mmm, why not. I'll share my favorite driving playlist for the summer bar-none. I'd say it is my guilty pleasure, but really, it's fucking awesome and my closest friends dig it.

Built almost entirely form 90s music with a few early 00s.

Out of My Head: Fastball
Someday: Sugar Ray
Little Brother: Hootie & The Blowfish
All For You: Sister Hazel
The Way: Fastball
Fly: Sugar Ray
What I Got: Sublime
I Will Buy You A New Life: Everclear
One Week: Barenaked Ladies
Every Morning: Sugar Ray
Fall Line: Jack Johnson
Free Fallin': Tom Petty
Falling for the First Time: Barenaked Ladies
When it's Over: Sugar Ray
All Star: Smash Mouth
Too Little Too Late: Barenaked Ladies
Smooth: Santana & Rob Thomas
Mr. Jones: Counting Crows
Walking on the Sun: Smash Mouth
It's Only Me: Barenaked Ladies
Learning to Fly: Tom Petty
Lurker
0 likes
I have some CDs my son recorded for me that always keep me awake and entertained.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Autumn17

The only reason I could see listening to that is it would make me want to drive so fast and get there as quick as possible so I could turn it off, LOL!!

Quote by Robz17
A mix of Rock and Grunge!!! Led Zep, Nirvana, The Cult, Blue Oyster Cult, AC/DC, Motorhead, Iron Maiden

Throw in some 70's Punk and This!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
I'm a playlist freak. I have tons of mixed CDs.

I'm so OCD and anal retentive about it, I have specific playlists for particular types of weather too.

Snow
Rain
Summer tunes

Folk Music Tunes

Night time driving tunes.

Man I sound bloody weird.

I do this too, I've got so many random CD's laying around with odd mixtures of songs. another thing is if I buy one in a particular season and I listen to it a lot then it's weird to listen to in other seasons because then all it reminds me of is that season.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a big JAZZ fan so I'd basically listen to any Jazz music and sax records smile
Lurker
0 likes
Off the Wall – Michael Jackson
Thriller – Michael Jackson
My Life – Mary J. Blige
The Best of Both Worlds – R. Kelly & Jay-Z
R. – R. Kelly
Chocolate Factory – R. Kelly
Me Against the World – 2Pac
All Eyez On Me – 2Pac
Ready To Die – Notorious B.I.G.
Reasonable Doubt – Jay-Z
Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life – Jay-Z
Illmatic – Nas
Doggystyle – Snoop Doggy Dogg
The Chronic – Dre. Dre
Sinatra: Best of the Best - Frank Sinatra
The Best of Luther Vandross... The Best of Love - Luther Vandross
Keith Sweat - Keith Sweat
What's Going On - Marvin Gaye
Ultimate Isley Brothers - Isley Brothers
The Definitive Collection - Rick James
Lurker
0 likes
Mostly 70's and 80's rock and roll if I'm driving long distances. If its a lazy Sunday afternoon some soft smooth music like Ambrosia, Paul Davis, Air Supply,
The Bee Gees, Bread, Christopher Cross, Kenny G, and the list goes on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
kings of leon,coldplay and killers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whenever I go thru a tunnel, I play Mumford & Sons. Otherwise I usually just listen to the radio, unless I'm streaming iHeartRadio.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
60's Rock. Stepphen Wolf, CCR, Canned Heat, Doors, The Animals, etc; turned up full blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Bruce Springsteen......he has so many songs and they are so much fun to sing......

Time goes by so fast jamming to BRUCE......
Lurker
0 likes
Type O Negative.

All their albums will last five hours. Listen to my favs for anoter hour. Then maybe Rob Zombie or Marilyn Manson.

If I'm feeling morose I'll put in Black Coffee Blues by Henry Rollins or something else of his.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I like finding five stations on my radio and rotating through all five during the trip.
†Jinxy Approved†

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
prodigy's "smack my bitch up" and "baby i'm a star" by prince are two of my favorite songs to drive to!!

Say. Her. Name.