Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the weirdest thing that you have eaten?

last reply
84 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Traveling in Borneo went to a street market and had jelly grass milk , seriosly weird and chicken tail flaps on skewers marinaded with peanut

best thing was halo halo from the phillipines and fresh banana deep fried down a back street

worst smell durian fruit ...............oh god
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Raw geoduck or gooey duck. It was served to me Nigiri style in a prix fixe menu at Morimotos.

It's a large saltwater clam. It tasted like I was biting a hard salty ear... So sick. Everything else was really really good though.
Lurker
0 likes
Rocky mountain oysters, Blood pudding, Rattlesnake, Goat, Oysters on a half shell and something they called monkey meat in Subic Bay? To this day I haveno idea what kink if meat is was!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've eaten Conch,BBQ'd Kangroo, and ant eggs in a traditional Tai soup. Venison, squirrel, annd rabbit, are just common if you like harvesting your on meat.
Lurker
0 likes
Iguana taco (in Mexico, many years ago) Honestly, it really does taste like chicken.
This thread reminded me of looking through a cookbook my grandmother gave me. I found a recipe for scrambled eggs and brains. I was laughing, but my Mom couldn't understand what was so funny. Beware of Southern (U.S) cooking. You never know what part of what critter you might get served. She would occasionally cook a special treat of cow tongue for herself, but I wouldn't eat it. It smells really good,but I don't care if you do peel them off before serving, seeing the tastebuds was just too disgusting to get past.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ox Tail Osso Bucco sounds strange but tastes like the most delicious rich pot roast! YUM Also goat brown stew also yummy.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Barbecued Monkey Meat in the Phillipines...yes, it tastes like chicken.
Lurker
0 likes
My uncle told me that a restuarant in Rome tried to serve him pasta and veal intestines with the mothers milk still inside them!! He cancelled his order
Lurker
0 likes
Having spent many holidays on family farms out here, I have eaten some weird and wonderful things; Sheep's testicles, Sheep head, Mopani worms. (don't even know if I spelt that right - but they thick worms that are roasted over a fire and crack and then ooze when bitten) I have also eaten the eyes of a fish (not too bad actually) but my worst must have been when I found out (after the meal) that I had eaten a cane rat. I did querie why the bones were so small though - **splutter -splutter - cough - gag**
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rocky mountain oysters AKA buffalo balls
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I get enough weird in my life in many other ways. Eating and drinking and breathing it - is not on the menu.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The weirdest things I've eaten are tongue and liver. Nothing too strange imo.
Lurker
0 likes
baby octopus

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe I've bitten someone hard enough to taste them, so human?
Lol.
I t m u s t h a v e b e e n t h e p i l l s I a t e for B r e ak f a s t;;

R a g d o l l;;
A n n a l i e;;
< 3
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LullabiesForAnna
I believe I've bitten someone hard enough to taste them, so human?
Lol.

Yikes - can't say I've ever done that. I'd have to say escargot, myself, when I went to France 7 or 8 years back. After that, I would say frog legs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A chinese girl
Lurker
0 likes
Tofu. My veggie friend made me try it and I sure won't be trying it again!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have eaten alot of wierd things but i think the weirdest is squid.(its good)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well it's not that weird but prunes filled with blue cheese.
Lurker
0 likes
Grilled pig ear...omg i love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wowzaa, you guys make me feel so boring!
strangest thing probably sweetbreads (balls) didn't enjoy tho- once someone tells you what they are, you can never look a bull in the eye again!! xx
Lurker
0 likes
I wonder what Jeffrey Dahmer would say?
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing too wierd, but I do like chicken feet, and when I'm sick I like essence of chicken. Lots of poeple can't stand either one of those.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some years ago on a trip to Japan with my wife's American family ; we stop the night at an interesting old fashioned hotel by the sea . We were served dinner , kneeling around a low table on which were many dishes of local delicacies for us to try . One dish contained what looked like broken glass with an india rubber on the top . I had to try it . The broken glass went scrunch as I bit it , the india rubbers was unchewable but melted like thick glue in my mouth . I said to our Japanese guide ," What's this , Jelly Fish "? " Yes " he said ," Velly Good , with Cuttle Fish on top ". I didn't eat any more , but at least had tasted it . My wife , who was two months pregnant , immediately felt sick , left the table and went to our room .
Lurker
0 likes
I had goat testicle noodle soup in indo. Didn't find what it was till half way through. It tasted pretty good so had seconds.