What would your last meal "Ever" be????

last reply
25 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For me, It would be a smooth pussy and a spoon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it was my last meal ever, I expect what it would be is poisoned.
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Site administrator
0 likes
Damn thats a difficult one .... A rare steak, fries, grilled tomatoes, pan fried button mushrooms in butter and a really good peppercorn sauce. Oh wait and onion rings in batter and a fine French wine like a Beaujolais or Fleurie. Dessert ..... a hot sexy blonde please !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would have to be steak and chips smile
Lurker
0 likes
A huge chimi, my tias celantro rice, sopapillas and some jugo de melon smile
Lurker
0 likes
Baked Atlantic Salmon and roast veg
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cake smile
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
big pan of the family recipe lasagna, with a side of that stuffed mushrooms and jalepeno poppers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine would be very simple. My family's recipe for homemade mac and cheese with garlic bread on the side.

Not much I to it I know, but I'd go out a very happy man!
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Unsatisfying.
"I understand that 'Shit happens'! I don't under stand why I have to be under it when it does!!!"
RM
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In that case, I'd have to pick ham, egg and chips.(fries not crisps) best meal ever, followed by a big blue steak and salad.
Lurker
0 likes
You cannot beat a finely grilled steak (medium rare in case you're wondering) with chips, grilled tomatoes, fried mushrooms and peas. I would die a happy man
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Russell's (the original from when I was a kid) BBQ pork sandwich with fries and applesauce, Portillo's ribs, Lu's Honey Walnut Shrimp, Nick's Fishmarket's Lobster Tail and my mom's carrot cake for dessert.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sarah michelle gellar, taylor swift, and selena gomez sandwich
Lurker
0 likes
for me,itd be a pizza with pulled pork,hot italian sausage,mushrooms,roasted garlic,and shrimp on it,with a large pitcher of cherry Pepsi
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A slice of baguette with butter, emmental or boursin, smoked salmon, olives, some split pea soup, a glass of sparkling cider or champagne, surrounded by friends/family
Lurker
0 likes
Mussels in garlic and white wine
Lurker
0 likes
Poached eggs and beans on thick white toast! biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a big turkey dinner...mmmm....
Love is all you need.
And weed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Preferably neverending....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
White Castles and Beer! Since I assume Im gonna die right afterward wont care how I feel the next morning, LOL