I am getting one of turtle soon...
You Should Get an Abstract Tattoo

Artistic and unique
You're the most likely type to personally design your tattoo
Quote by MMonroe

Artistic and unique

Same here. In fact the tattoo I just got, I designed!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
The test said I should get something Asain inspired this is more my taste Celtic inspired. Something I would get someday.

Something by Vince ray would be my perfect tattoo!

You Should Get A Naked Tits Tattoo

These tests can be accurate sometimes.

I'm waaay to chicken to get the one I designed 2005.
But someday I will do it anyhow... it's a matter of finding a good spot to put it on. I have no clue on where I want it at all.

Artistic and unique
Told me I should get a Butterfly - I think my wolf and bat tats would eat it ;)
Alice in wonderland and Tangled. not sure of the exact art yet, or where, but you heard it here first.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

You Should Get a Tattoo of Initials
Modern and expressive
You're proud of who you are (or who you love)!

Boring!
No, I'm not.
No, I'm not.

I did think about getting a small gingerbread man, but I couldn't decide where to put it, as I'd want it somewhere it couldn't normally be seen with clothes on, but in order to actually get the tattoo, the tattooist would have to see where it was going to go, which I'm too shy to show. Plus, I'm too tight to pay for one, because they cost a packet. So I don't have one. I certainly wouldn't get initials!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
I don't need to take a test I want to get a tramp stamp of humming birds...
I'm definitely not getting this tattoo:

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Quote by Shylass

Boring!
No, I'm not.
No, I'm not.

I did think about getting a small gingerbread man, but I couldn't decide where to put it, as I'd want it somewhere it couldn't normally be seen with clothes on, but in order to actually get the tattoo, the tattooist would have to see where it was going to go, which I'm too shy to show. Plus, I'm too tight to pay for one, because they cost a packet. So I don't have one. I certainly wouldn't get initials!

You could get a small one on your inner wrist. It's a good placement because you get to see it and enjoy it but it's also easy to cover-up with a thick wristwatch or cuff-bracelet. That's where I got mine and I'm really happy with that placement.

Of course once you get one, you start wanting more. I'm thinking of an ankle-tatt next.
Outrageous and funky....that's what it said....on my arm....
Apparently I should get an all over tattoo, a very outrageous and funky one of course.

You Should Get An All Over Tattoo
Outrageous and funky
Because you should never have to choose just one tattoo
Abstract
Artistic and unique
Sweet and sassy
For you, tattoos are a thing of beauty - not toughness
Interesting?
Mine said I Should Get An Asian Inspired Tattoo.

Very interesting - as I don't like tats except on Asian people.

Beauty and Mystery of the Orient? Hmmmmm
I already have two . Mine said I should get one all over....hmm
I should get one all over, apparently. Because I should never have to pick just one.

Truer fucking words!
Happiness

My life has no meaning, no direction, no aim. No purpose. But I'm happy. I can't wrap my head around this. What the fuck am I doing right?
I have been told i should get an abstract tattoo.
A tattoo made up of words
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Artistic and unique
You're the most likely type to personally design your tattoo.
First of don't go cheap, spend the money and use a highly regarded tattoo artist.

I have 4 tattoos. The upper arms (deltoids) On one arm a very cool tribal motif and the other is about something I love. I have a smaller tattoo on the side of my lower leg, means something special to me. I have a rather large tattoo on my upper middle back just below my neck that stretches behind my shoulder blades and celebrates my heritage. All of my tattoos are easily hideable with clothes if need be, especially for business reasons.

You should consider your career/line of work and whether or not visible tattoos will hurt your future income potential. If so, make sure they cover up with whatever clothing you need to wear in your career.
never a name.
maybe to commemorate an event in life that is significant
one which you will not regret in the future

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."