Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What pisses you off about our societies?

last reply
40 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I hate when people bring up war. Anyone who thinks that war is unnecessary must have never seen videos or pictures of what Saddam Hussein did to his people. People calling out Bush or Cheney for war crimes do not live in the real world. I guess that's what I really hate, people who clearly don't understand society because they don't know their history. Some of my friends used to talk about how communism could work if we had the right people running it. I really had nothing to say to stupidity like that
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheCrimsonKing
I hate when people bring up war

This post doesn't really work because you just did exactly what you claim to hate...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absurd health and safety regulations get right up my nose.

As does the greedy 'compensation culture' that has swept the UK over the past few years. If you cock up, you should own up, and not try and pass the buck for your own financial gain.

Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I detest bad spelling and grammar. But more than that, I hate that published and broadcasted items are not correct in these senses.

The amount of times I see 'friday at 8!' on my television is ridiculous. Children should be able to read, write and spell, yes, but what sort of an example does that set?!

'Oh it's alright kids, I know your teachers go on about proper nouns all the time but look, this is television so it must be right, your teacher is wrong... Come to the dark side' is basically what I see when it pops up...

It may be small, pathetic and insignificant but it really infuriates me. Someone's got to be passionate about the little things, haven't they?!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This pisses me off - a society that has become so judgmental on looks and discrimination

Only yesterday, I was abused for using a disabled carpark. I was yelled at and told that because I am so young and fit looking and have no outwardly physical disability, that I was a bitch for taking up the space that was meant for a disabled person and I was selfish cow etc blah blah blah

With tears rolling freely down my face, to shut her up as she did not think the ticket in the window was real, so I then had to produce my disability pension card. I also had to explain that, yes I look healthy, yes I have no walking frame with an attached tank or cart as yet, but I was approved because I can't walk more than 50 meters. I was so humiliated in front of the ever growing curious crowd for having to explain myself.

Only today, I feel discriminated (not blaming anyone! I'm only learning now what they mean by the rich get richer and the poor get poorer) because being on that said pension, I cannot afford luxuries such as membership etc. It seems companies are offering payment options less and less these days. They don't seem to understand that to one person, $100 may just be pocket money, but to someone less fortunate, that $100 is a whole weeks groceries.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two words: Police brutality. You'd think after decades of news coverage, riots, and charges, the laws surrounding the liberalism that police walk with would change. As can be plainly seen, it hasn't.
Lurker
0 likes
Political correctness! We live in the land of the free don't we? Dont get me wrong. I am a firm believer in politeness, understanding and a moderate decorum but there have been cases of public outrage and condemnation towards an individual or group based apon a snippet of video. I am afraid to spank my child (and yes there is a huge difference between spanking your child and beating them) if I am not behind a closed door. I just want to add I don't spank regularly ( not my kids anyway). It is a punishment for very very bad behavior and is not administered lightly. I think it hurts me more then them.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What really pisses me off is the way.....our societies.....worship money and power.......its really disgusting.
I think if we worshiped....knowledge......and I mean...go after it....like we do....money and power...it would be
a far far....nicer world.
So there...that is my two cents worth!
Lurker
0 likes
How evil politics can be. Sometimes it seems like each party is just bashing on the other instead of focusing on bettering themselves.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Too many channels. Not enough Big Brother reruns. 'Nuff said.