Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What music are you listening to right now?

last reply
160 replies
5.9k views
3 watchers
11 likes
I listen to a huge variety of music, from Classical, Soul, Jazz, Blues, right through to Rock, depending on my mood. There's over 10Gb of music on my pc

Now listening to: R.E.M. Singles Collected.

Please share your taste in music in this thread [smilie=co

Got an Amarok playlist running (like Winamp for Linux) - mostly Seeker, some Sam Cooke, Righteous Brothers and some others - had 'Thanks for all the Fish' from Hitchhikers Guide playing when I read the post.
Right now, at this very second I am listening to Daughtry. Im sure you have heard of him. He was a finalist on American Idol, which to everyones horror got voted off. He got a record deal on his own and he totally ROCKS!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Just reached the Beatles doing 'Octopusses Garden.' How's that for a bit of difference to yours.
Inrainbows, Radiohead's latest album. Get it free at inrainbows.com or pay whatever you want for the download - payment is voluntary
I listen to Progressive Rock (with a nod to Lush and England for the great bands), Funk, R&B, some Blues, some jazz, Jazz Fusion, some classical, and am presently loving Techno, specifically of the House and Breakbeats (NuSkool) kind. That said, Yes and Genesis will always be my favorites.
Lately, I've been enjoying some Mahavishnu Orchestra, Uberzone, and Hyper.
A few R.E.M. tunes are pretty good; I like the ones mostly from "Green".
If you like soul, blues, jazz, and rock, I'd recommend some Rare Earth. Saw 'em in concert twice, and my sister helped them sing onstage once.
I agree with Pixie, Daughtry ROCKS!!!! As well as many of the other cast offs from Idol....lol. I am also listening to Maroon 5 and a new band called Buck Cherry.....they are awesome rockers.

Die For It.  Belly 

HATE THIS by GRENDEL

HYPOCRICY by NNHMN

LOVE IS TEMPORARY by FOREVER GREY

COSMIC KEYS TO MY CREATION by EMPEROR

Pretty Vacant - Sex Pistols

Harder- Kosheen

Neil Young - Harvest

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🀐

Don't believe everything that you read.

Been hooked on Halsey this week, Gasoline Live is amazing.

Criticize- Alexander O'Neal 

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.