What moments will you miss most ...

last reply
13 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Roy Batty contemplated the things he would miss the most when his pre-determined lifespan would come to an end.

What would you miss the most ... ?
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
0 likes
To be honest, I don't know.
I already have a great relationship w/ my parents and have a bombtastic Krew.

I'll probably miss continue attending live events or might miss out on seeing particular bands that have broken up and decide to get back together and I no longer exist when said events take place.

I have a lot of great memories on film, vids., and voice recordings.
0 likes
Or maybe I guess not having a child to continue my lastname or having a lifetime partner in crime meaning a forever boyfriend w/ whom I might want to wed and dance to HE'S SO FINE by THE CHIFFONS

Is that better?

I honestly don't know.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'll be dead, and long past missing anything. ...but I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
Lurker
0 likes
Regardless of their ages... my kids.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have an irrational wish to 'see how everything turns out'.
Unfortunately we're all characters in a long-running soap opera. We come in while it has been running for years and go out while it still has years to run.

Casting aside the absurdity of the question, I'll miss Bundaberg Ginger Beer, Chicken Tikka Masala, the ecstasy of hitting a golf shot exactly the way I wanted, driving fast on winding roads, watching big ocean waves break on a deserted beach, pulling on my old and cherished leather boots for the first time after summer ends, making my wife laugh, seeing the fog over San Francisco bay. Donuts!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My wife, Burberry suits, the Pine islands.
0 likes
If I knew I was dying soon I would instantly start to miss...
My daughters smile and laughter
My husbands warm embrace and the smell of his skin
My mother’s voice
My dads humor
The sunlight

Honestly as a parent I would miss my daughter the most
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I miss everything the instant they're not there. I can never hug my children enough, to lay my eyes upon their innocent souls and hear their laughter. I love to see a beautiful woman, each and every curve and inch of her body. Man I could go on and on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’ll miss my pets. Sometimes I have worried that they will think I abandoned them or that my leaving was their fault, should I go before them.
I’ll miss what I define to be my family, from relatives to friends. Believing that there will be another tomorrow, it can be easy to open oneself up to leaving things unsaid or ending on a sour note.
I’ll miss looking forward to all of my favorite holidays on the calendar. Planning and decorating is half of the fun for me.
I’ll miss meeting new people. That initial nervousness and excitement, both of us trying to make a good impression, always gives me a rush, be it a new neighbor, colleague, or bartender.

I won’t find myself missing music, however. There are melodies and rhythms that are so ingrained with my bones and soul that I have zero doubt that I’ll be bringing them along with me, no matter the after.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

0 likes
Quote by hopp3r
I’ll miss my pets. Sometimes I have worried that they will think I abandoned them or that my leaving was their fault, should I go before them.
I’ll miss what I define to be my family, from relatives to friends. Believing that there will be another tomorrow, it can be easy to open oneself up to leaving things unsaid or ending on a sour note.
I’ll miss looking forward to all of my favorite holidays on the calendar. Planning and decorating is half of the fun for me.
I’ll miss meeting new people. That initial nervousness and excitement, both of us trying to make a good impression, always gives me a rush, be it a new neighbor, colleague, or bartender.

I won’t find myself missing music, however. There are melodies and rhythms that are so ingrained with my bones and soul that I have zero doubt that I’ll be bringing them along with me, no matter the after.

I love this. The pets... Beautifully stated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The moments with loved ones, sharing a smile or a laugh.
The moments in the morning as we lie together in bed, luxuriating in the comfort of one anothers' arms
The moments when we first kiss after being hours or days apart