What just sizzles your nizzle?

last reply
26 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
A phrase I made up some years ago, and it means just what it sounds like it means: what really turns you on big time?

A hot voice whispering something naughty she wants to do to me in my ear is one thing that just sizzles my nizzle!
Lurker
0 likes
The sound a man makes when he is cumming. Sounds anyone makes during orgasm just get me completely hot and wet.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by lisad83
The sound a man makes when he is cumming. Sounds anyone makes during orgasm just get me completely hot and wet.

I generally fart when I orgasm, does that count?

Me personally, just about anything a lady can do sizzles my nizzle. Lying on bed her eyes staring at me, waiting for me to undress her and fuck her is one of those things. Giggling as I cum all over her is another. You get the idea...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Long slow passionate kissing that just seems to last forever and suspends you and your partner in time.
Lurker
0 likes
Nipples being played with
Lurker
0 likes
Teasing, I find being able to draw someones focus to a single point, helping everything else fade away deeply arousing.

There is more to it than that but if you want to know you can ask me and I will try and explain in a little more detail.
Lurker
0 likes

you shoulda gotten copyrights
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Whispering to me what you want from me, and hearing him moan for me.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
A girl who really starts to get into it, talks dirty, and moans wantonly?

Also turns me on when a girl knows what she wants with me and either takes it, or whispers it quietly in my ear.

And, it only happened with one girl, but she was able to trail a finger from my side down to the V of my thighs and make my muscles spasm (in a good way) like crazy.
Lurker
0 likes
Sensuality sets me on fire with embers that glow through out the night
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The thought of my kind, loving, gentleman pleasuring me roughly.
0 likes
The thought of giving my lover orgasm after orgasm until she can take no more. Pleasuring her roughly and then kissing and cuddling her until daybreak and beyond.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When a dominate man throws me on the bed, holds my arms above my head. Holding me down, taking complete control (:
~Kitty_At_Ur_Service (;~
Lurker
0 likes
His Hands, says it all.
Show me, don't tell me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Strangerlyd
His Hands, says it all.
Show me, don't tell me.

I'm with ya .. Hands ..yummy, but I like talk too
0 likes
Quote by Supple72

Long slow passionate kissing that just seems to last forever and suspends you and your partner in time.

This. I love just making out almost as much as sex itself.

Massages are another, both giving and receiving. Lots of slow, sensual touching with just the right amount of oil.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A beautiful toned bubble butt in jeans that seem to wrap it perfectly. Mmmmouth watering.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With a woman....a sultry voice esp. in the vein of Kathleen Turner's voice. Just her talking seductively or whispering in my ear can really turn me on big time.

As far as body types with women I term if the Amazon-type women (i.e. Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman, etc) -- brunettes with nice figures. Just love that type of woman and they usually instantly turn me on. She must have a nice butt and beautiful eyes.

With a man....a hairy chest or legs are big turn-ons. When dressed even if a few buttons are opened to reveal some hair it is hot.

I love long wet kisses from either.
Long walks esp. in the woods with heavy flirting and touching
The sound of wind chimes from a gentle breeze
The sight of either sex in nice underwear does more for me than even seeing them naked.
Secret public displays of affection (i.e. a brush against the leg under a table at a restaurant, running their foot up my leg, etc.) -- things shared only to the knowledge of the two but in public.
Talking dirty.
A person assured of themselves and dominant but not controlling dominant (both men and women). They don't mind taking the lead when needed or making the first move.
The smells and sounds of sex. For instance the smell of the cock, balls, pussy, cum, and even mild body odor. The sounds of flesh against flesh, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The thing that really sizzles my nizzle....a really hot and heavy make out session with my lover!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I cum in her an pull out and she licks me clean, while rubbing cum all over her pussy and ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love the psychology of bdsm and the emotion of sex.
Lurker
0 likes
his front to my back, his fingers through my hair, his face close to my neck, his breath next to my ear, his eyes piercing into mine...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by smileofsatisfaction
i love the psychology of bdsm and the emotion of sex.

Same, I like being dominated by an older woman.
Lurker
0 likes
When she calls me daddy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When she says "Yes Master"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A hot pair of legs on someone who has noticed I've noticed and smiles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love the look in her eyes when she almost passes out riding me and it hits her ,mmmm yes that look in her eyes