What is your Biggest Fantasy?

last reply
21 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This is the spot, right here, in this Forum, to share you deepest, darkest, most erotic, most exciting, most embarrassing, most anything Fantasy ever! No one will Judge you, for we are all Just people!

So please lets all come together, and share, what our Biggest Fantasy, and Please note, you can have more than one ;)

I will share ONE of mine....

To be fucked doggy style and having my hair pulled, while he rams his cock into my pussy from behind, is one of my biggest fantasies. I think about it quite often, just the thought of me, down on my hands and knees, and him ramming his hard beautiful cock deep into my pussy, and pulling on my long black hair. mmm.
Lurker
0 likes
my biggest fantasy is to have sex in public, not right out in the open but somewhere we could be spotted semi easily! the thrill of being caught would send me over the edge!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mj5lc
my biggest fantasy is to have sex in public, not right out in the open but somewhere we could be spotted semi easily! the thrill of being caught would send me over the edge!

That would be extremely erotic. I agree the risk of being caught would make it that much more enjoyable, and exciting!
Lurker
0 likes
My biggest fantasy has nothing to do with me really.lol. What I think about while rubbing one out so to say is seeing my husband with another man, and he does know this!!! And not when I am actually there I picture him at work in the shower with co workers or being brought into the back room at the barber shop ect... The funny thing is, is that if it ever actually happened it would probably kill me inside. What can I say my hubby has a great ass.lol. shhhhhhh don't tell anyone
Lurker
0 likes
Great Topic , theres so many ideas.

1, outdoors, well Ive done that before and i had amazing sex, we did it in the woods, a cornfield and on the beach
2, cumming in a restaurant , with a hand under the table touching me, ( may not be my husband's)
3, at a music festival being felt up from behind by a stanger
4, taking one of my 18 year old son's friends to bed

ok getting horny thinking about this
Lurker
0 likes
Be sure to observe site guidelines when telling your tale.

We'll delete the post and maybe this thread if it gets out of hand.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

I must have missed something.lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Being pushed up against a wall, my legs wrapped around my guy's waist, my nails dragged down his back until blood started to appear, my other hand twisted in his hair, his mouth sucking hard on that spot above my clavicle at the base of my neck. (shivers)

And a then there's the fantasy of being in charge of him, cursing at him, scratching him hard, whipping him, riding him as we make hard, passionately angry sex; my hips making the strapon going in and out of his ass... yum!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Read, and noted, I hope it does not get outta hand, just thought something that it would be interesting, and it would be great to get to know others better. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My biggest fantasy is really out there. I doubt it will ever happen but I like to think about it anyways.
I hope to one day understand particle physics enough to figure out instant teleportation. Beam me up Scotty.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
My biggest fantasy is really out there. I doubt it will ever happen but I like to think about it anyways.
I hope to one day understand particle physics enough to figure out instant teleportation. Beam me up Scotty.

If you figure this out, I want to be there. There's a couple of places I need to go.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by Jillicious

If you figure this out, I want to be there. There's a couple of places I need to go.

No problem. I'll pick you up first.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sure all you need is a heizemburg compensator and then you are laughing.

My fave fantasy is a threesome with sexy twins. don't know if anyone else likes this.
Lurker
0 likes
Right now my biggest fantasy may seem really boring to most...but it is simple...I want to surprise my love(who right now lives far from me) one day when things and bad and she is so stressed. I want to be standing out by her car when she gets off late from work. She see me and smiles asking me what I am doing here...I tell her I am taking her to dinner then back to her place and we are going to make love all night long.....it may be boring to you all...but to me that would be so special
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was younger, just moving into puberty, my biggest fantasy was being fucked over the hood of a big, beautiful muscle car! God, I love those cars. 8D But now I have far too many fantasies to list, but I'll still adore my first fantasy. xD
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SouthernJim
Right now my biggest fantasy may seem really boring to most...but it is simple...I want to surprise my love(who right now lives far from me) one day when things and bad and she is so stressed. I want to be standing out by her car when she gets off late from work. She see me and smiles asking me what I am doing here...I tell her I am taking her to dinner then back to her place and we are going to make love all night long.....it may be boring to you all...but to me that would be so special

That makes my heart go ahhhhhhhh, hope you get your wish, sounds a good idea to me.
Lurker
0 likes
My fantasy is to pick up a lover from the airport and find a remote corner and have sex up against the wall all passion ablaze - phew I feel dizzy just playing it out in my head
Constant Gardener
0 likes
My Biggest Fantasy?

Would be the 34 year old, 6'2", 155 pound brunette Amazon I met in the summer of 1999. She was one who got away, hence always remained - a fantasy.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now, you may have heard it a thousand times before, but I must say what is the truth. I'm straight, but my "wildest" kind of fantasies involve homosexuality. I don't know how that happens. Probably the thrill of doing something you've never experienced. So, my fantasy is like this: I'm in a college classroom. There are only men inside, and most of them are involved in some sort of sexual activity; like showing off one's genitals, touching and playing with another guy's, maybe even fellatio; the rest are just talking. There are a few girls standing outside the classroom. They know what's going on inside (it's sort of a regular activity), but the room is kind of off-limits to them. One of the girls grow extremely jealous of me letting a handsome boy handle my penis, so she calls me over to the outside. I go to her, and she starts scolding me for being promiscuous with people. When I do not take her words seriously, she invites me over to another room and seduces me into having sex with her.

(Okay, that sounds more like an adolescent fantasy. But I'm going to make a story out of that and post it someday.)
Lurker
0 likes
Would be making Curiousbutterfly's come true (baby I think we would both like it)
Lurker
0 likes
My fantasy is to have a special day for her, who ever she may be, where everything done is for her pleasure and her's alone.