Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the most bizarre thing a colleague has ever told you?

last reply
37 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
smooches to Bat and Roc.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A guy that's working on a project with me revealed over an after-work beer that he's a member of the American Communist Party. Not sexual, granted...but bizarre and random nonetheless. Normal guy, otherwise though. Doesn't dress like Fidel Castro or use the word 'proletariat' in casual conversation.

Maybe he did take those Rage Against the Machine lyrics to heart, though...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Capricorn5
A guy that's working on a project with me revealed over an after-work beer that he's a member of the American Communist Party. Not sexual, granted...but bizarre and random nonetheless. Normal guy, otherwise though. Doesn't dress like Fidel Castro or use the word 'proletariat' in casual conversation.

Maybe he did take those Rage Against the Machine lyrics to heart, though...

I've known a few of those in my life, but they usually grow up and become Republicans.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Quote by tipzee23
Quote by Batman
'The Fly Girls'

Bat

Pixie is the only 'fly girl' I know here!! hehe

See, Im not even around and my name gets dragged into something yet again!! LOL

Maybe you should come around more often then!
Lush Legend
0 likes
This one time I was eating my lunch and reading a book at work and one of my colleagues decided to just tell me in detail about her pap smear exam and then proceeded to tell me that she got aroused by her doctor and if that was normal?.....I smiled and said I don't know maybe you should ask her as I pointed to my other friend sitting at the table and walked away laughing .....I was like WTF???... ...LOL!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by fystee
Quote by Pixie
Quote by tipzee23
Quote by Batman
'The Fly Girls'

Bat

Pixie is the only 'fly girl' I know here!! hehe

See, Im not even around and my name gets dragged into something yet again!! LOL

Maybe you should come around more often then!

Shut it woman! Im on here more than you are!! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
I've had a co-worker tell me that she's going to get herself a tramp stamp.

Not just any tramp stamp, mind you. She's going to get a Manatee. She wants it just so people can walk up behind her in a club and say;

"Heeey! tramp stamp...wait... is that a fucking manatee??"
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes nothing is sacred or secret.