What is it about Dakota Johnson?

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wasn't really into 50 Shades, but I just saw "Bad Times at the el Royale", and there is definitely something je ne sais quoi about that woman. Like a massive amount of sexuality hidden under a girl next door look? I can't figure it out.
I'm really getting sick of auto-correct's shirt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's nothing je ne sais quoi about it. She's attractive. Where do you live where an average girl next door looks like her?

She's not very good in Fifty Shades. I agree with you there, but I think that's because the script is terrible ("What's a buttplug?") and she doesn't like Jamie Dornan. Hard to have on-screen chemistry with a co-worker you can't stand.

I don't think she's a fantastic actress, but she's decent. I've liked her in everything else I've seen her in besides Fifty Shades. Can't wait to see Bad Times.
0 likes
Don't have an opinion about her as I haven't watch any of the films she's been in.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by julie_slink
There's nothing je ne sais quoi about it. She's attractive. Where do you live where an average girl next door looks like her?

She's not very good in Fifty Shades. I agree with you there, but I think that's because the script is terrible ("What's a buttplug?") and she doesn't like Jamie Dornan. Hard to have on-screen chemistry with a co-worker you can't stand.

I don't think she's a fantastic actress, but she's decent. I've liked her in everything else I've seen her in besides Fifty Shades. Can't wait to see Bad Times.

Well I actually grew up next door to a total hottie, but that's beside the point. Women as pretty as her are a dime per dozen in urban or suburban areas in my opinion, and that's why I can't put my finger on what it is she posseses. If you stood her in a lineup with i.e. Margot Robbie, Megan Fox, Hannah Davis, you get the picture, she couldn't hold a candle to alot of stunning women. However whatever it is about her would have me picking her over them for whatever, given I was the winner of some contest where I got to choose her, for whatever. That's what I mean by je ne sais quoi.
I'm really getting sick of auto-correct's shirt.
Lurker
0 likes
My hubby wants to F*ck her. yeah in his dreams!
Lurker
0 likes
She's quite average by Hollywood standards. I think she's a good actor but the few film I've seen her in have had mediocre performances.

The fifty Shades thing had a bad script... so I don't blame her with that. A Bigger splash was a good movie although her character didn't really do anything for me.
The Linebacker
0 likes
l can't believe Sonny Crockett let his daughter make smut films. I'm not watching Miami Vice reruns anymore in protest.