Login

What constitutes a sex story?

last reply
2 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
As a matter of interest, I just ran a Google search on my name - pages of links and nearly all about ME , a few old and out of date ones, but most current.

One was an oddity a link to a site http://1570. info - I'd never heard of it. Followed it up and it's a site who's logo is xxxLucyxxx and it's all sex stories - well not quite. the home page has a index which is all to do with sex stories. But it also has a list of some recent stories on the right hand side. I read the list and had to laugh.

Near the middle of the list is the story 'Games for Children' by Ernest Edwards (a relative), it's in the category 'New Sex Stories' - the only places it's been posted are Wroters Block and at SOL - it has not been placed anywhere else by the author or anyone authorised by the author. I checked with him and he's not angry about them having it up, it increases the exposure of the writing skill and name, and should lead to more fans.

By now, you should be wondering why I mention this - well the laugh is this. 'Games for Children' is a straight drama story from the Clan Amir series and has absolutely no sex in it at all - nil, zip, nada . Yet they've listed it as a new sex story. Makes me wonder if they ever read anything more than the title of the story before they copy it over to their site, or is a case of them branching out into non sex stories.
Matriarch
I would bet they just head over to all the top 50 stories sites, and cut and paste stories without even reading them. There are tons of dross story sites out there that basically just steal other people's content.

You got me interested. It's actually a Chinese site if the whois info is to be believed:

Admin City:qing dao
Admin State/Province:shan dong
Admin Postal Code:200006
Admin Country:CN

They probably don't know what any of the stories are about.
Active Ink Slinger
You could be right, I just found it funny a story with NO SEX at all in it is listed as a new sex story on a sex story site.

I suspect it's just hosted in China.