last reply
10.6k replies
452k views
11 watchers
102 likes
Active Ink Slinger
I'm sitting here reading stories and forums sipping on coronas
Wine Connoisseur
It's 10.35 pm here in Australia, humid, and still 85 deg F inside. Just left hubby after watching Legends of the Fall with Brad Pitt. I have been sipping iced gin and tonic with a dash of lime. Very refreshing. My other favorite refreshing drink is a Harvey Wallbanger with Vodka orange juice and Galliano liqueur.

At times I love watching a movie with hubby, sipping a refreshing cold drink and getting fingered at the same time. I rarely get to see the end of the movies and seldom get as far as the bed. A soft rug on the floor or the couch works perfectly for me.
Lurker
Well, it's 3PM here in the UK and I'm sipping on a can of Tennent's lager - not my usual poison, but was all that was in the fridge. Tonight I shall be drinking Tsingtao and then when that's finished I shall partake of some sherry. I plan on getting wrecked tonight.
Site administrator
Oh its nealy 5pm so shortly a tin, or perhaps two or three !!, of lager .. typically Fosters .. yeah not great and not strong I know but if I drink strong beers, say 5% ABV, I would be hammered every day !
Lurker
Vitamin Water
Active Ink Slinger
morning coffee for now
Lurker
Hot Chocolate
Active Ink Slinger
Mahou Lager smile
Lurker
Just got home....drinking some sprite zero;P
Lurker
4th red bull today .. feel like im on crack
Internet Sensation
drinking some soup.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
wine!!

Active Ink Slinger
Iced tea with lemon

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Advanced Wordsmith
just tea no vino tonight!
Active Ink Slinger
I'M drinking that Crown Royal N Cola..BAM!!
Classified
Tonight my wife's nectar!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney