Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

last reply
16 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm just curious about what everyone is dressing up as for any Halloween parties?
Is it sexy or naughty?
Post a pic and let everyone see.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe this custom originated in Europe but has only recently gained momentum over here. Mainly children dress up and even now not all that many (not a lot of household stock up with sweets for Trick or Treat). Adults don't seem to have a lot of these parties the only ones I heard of in the UK were started by US people. Don't get me wrong I'm all for parties and I would go as Lady Godiva (I would need a very special outfit).
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not dressing up but I like scary. Lol the masquerade-Venetian masks are always cool. Dark creepy eyes and expressionless face... *shudders*
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
don't have any pictures yet, but I'm being a fallen angel. Black Muscle shirt and either leather pants or black jeans, and some tattered wings I bought...sadly it was too short notice of a plan to get black contact lenses, but I might do a better version of this costume next year...
Lurker
0 likes
sadly nothing sexy, but I'm being a hockey player, I really just wanted to use the blackout stuff on my teeth lol
Matriarch
0 likes
Wicked old hag. So just the usual clothes for me.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I cut two holes in a bedsheet and went out as a ghost last night.

Second place in a costume contest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a vampiress/Hermoine Granger

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
I'm going as a story moderator.

Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I am going to be a hippy this year.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie

want to see pics ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am going as a big black cock! No pics yet but I hope to upload some
Lurker
0 likes
I hate dressing up for Halloween, I cannot pull off the sexy costume thing like everyone else
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by Lone_Wolf
Quote by Pixie

want to see pics ...

We will see. lol
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
I went out Saturday night to a bonfire/halloween party at my husband's workplace. It was so cold, I looked like the Sta Puft Marshmallow Man from bundling up so much!

Tonight, I am gonna be a sexy devil!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm being a sexy angel in a bra,panties, and heels ;)