Login

Vaginal Knitting

last reply
20 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
People's weirdness never ceases to amaze me, it really doesn't.
Active Ink Slinger
Just bizarre! I've never had "negative feelings associated with the vulva"... until I saw this!
Story Verifier
* shakes head in disbelief
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Active Ink Slinger
It's "art". Art can be whatever the artist claims it is, apparently.
That is one way to hold your yarn!

To me, this is like "panty stuffing" and I really think it could have adverse affects. If using a feminine wipe can change our PH and do things, then I see these things as having a "drying" effect, at the very least. If this is what they want to do though~ at least it is creative! Good thing I do not knit! Where does she keep the knitting needles?! 0_0

I had no idea my hooh-hah could be a pouch to hold such stuff. Who needs to carry a purse!
Active Ink Slinger
WHY?

I can't imagine why anyone would want to do that or worse, watch her do it.

For her next performance piece, maybe she will spin yarn from her bush and knit with that! HAHA
Rookie Scribe
That's an idiot of a women
Lurker
I don't understand this, I will never be able to knit again, and I will never be able to be in the same room as someone knitting again either.
Active Ink Slinger
At least she doesn't have to travel far to get the yarn! It takes all sorts to make a world!
[
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
she must have a pretty dry vagina after that!

and ewwwww .... knitting with that yarn???

some people are more than
Lurker
Trying something new? Gosh!
Active Ink Slinger
Pull the other one........
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
Vaginal knitting! Wow. I like the lady and would gladly be friends with her. She seems to have a friendly pussy. Maybe she could knitt me a hat to keep my head warm during the cold winter months.

I never ever ever could have imagined anything like this even if I had tried. Still, she seems friendly enough and is championing the vulva. How can I be opposed to that?

Active Ink Slinger
I'm thinking about taking up Anal Sewing.......must be a thread in that !!!
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
Quote by jollyjack
I'm thinking about taking up Anal Sewing.......must be a thread in that !!!

Ker-Ching for that pun, Man....

(GENIUS!)

xx Steph