Login

Tornadoes

last reply
9 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Flutterby Pharie
Hey did y'all hear about the twisters that tore thru my state?? One town, about 5 miles from me, Gassville Arkansas got hit pretty hard! Bet you guys are glad to live where you are, and not here!!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Matriarch
Stay safe Pixie!

Any pics?
Lurker
Well, I'm glad I don't have twisters going through right now like that, (we put up with that in the summer) and I do hope they're safe, but I wouldn't say I'm glad to be living here. I drove through a "slush storm" last night, with not snow or rain, but slush pouring down, and drove on very slick roads. Then I shovelled the damn stuff and drove to work today through more snow and with 3-6 inches due tonight. Jesus!
Flutterby Pharie
I personally dont have any pics. But you can go to the baxterbulletin.com or to ky3.com and there will be pics there.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
Man, I'm glad you're ok, Pixie.
Flutterby Pharie
You ough to be glad Fystee is ok too! She's not that far away either!
Active Ink Slinger
No, it was just a little too close for comfort for me. I was actually stuck in the basement of my son's school gymnasium as the tornadoes flew overhead. It was probably the scariest thing I have ever been through. The wind was blowing so hard when the second one came through that even the tornado sirens couldn't be heard. Then, we lost all service on our cell phones and we had know idea what was happening outside. It was just plain scary!!!!
Lurker
Then I'm glad you're ok, too, fystee. Even though both of you weren't hit, things will be different for you around town.
Active Ink Slinger
That's one hell of a tornado. Mother nature can be so cruel at times.

I'm glad you're all ok.