0 likes
Over the years, there have been so many bad ones. It is hard to decide on one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pink Flamingos
Lurker
0 likes
Forrest Gump

The fist time I saw it I thought it was amazing but as I got older I realized the whole movie is right wing propaganda. So let me get this straight, the idiot who follows the rules and does what he’s told lives this rich life and become a millionaire almost by accident while the counter-culture hippy girl protesting the war dies of AIDS? Seeing the movie now makes me ill. What makes makes me even angrier is that some how this garbage beat both Shawshank redemption and Pulp Fiction for best picture.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Skyline..........I was angry at myself after having watched it.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Just remembered one.

I wasn't conscious for most of it, but I didn't need to be to formulate an opinion.

The Babadook was total dog shit. Shame the Babadook didn't kill everyone.
Lurker
0 likes
So many to choose from...

Any horror movie ever made.

I know this will piss some off, but you asked for my opinion.

Fifty Shades of Grey - what a stinker. Seeing Dakota naked was great, but Mister Grey just couldn't act worth shit.

Fifty Shades Freed - Same problems.
Butterfly
0 likes
The Mummy

My gf took me to this and I was yawning after five minutes. Can't believe Tom Cruise destroying his career. Cruise doesn't even play the title role, which goes to Sofia Boutella, cast as an evil Egyptian princess who's back from dead after 3,000 years. She needs Cruise's character, an antiquities dealer, to house her buddy Set, the god of the dead. This was a so boring. If you want to know how to do everything wrong The Mummy perfectly fits in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not to give away my age but Jaws 3 3D.... i love dennis quied but damn that was the biggest piece of shit i could think of..,, even worse then episodes 1-3 star wars movies
0 likes
Tusks. That was two hours of my life I'll never get back...
A legend in my own mind!
0 likes
I used to get free tickets from a GF who worked at a radio station for a number of movies over the years. Some were excellent, like 'Casper', others less so. A few were so bad I left the theater and sat in the lobby reading a book waiting for my friends to come out. One was "My Father The Hero" starring a french actor I've loved in many things, Gérard Depardieu, and a young Katherine Heigl. It was just awful, I couldn't take it any more. Another one I left early was "Matinee" with John Goodman. I love John Goodman and think he's one of the most underrated actors to this day. But not in that movie. I understand it was supposed to be kitschy, but it was too ridiculous for words. Hot Shots Part Deaux was another one. I left and went into another theater to watch something else. I don't mind screwball comedies! I loved Airplane! and even The Groove Tube, but Hot Shots! No way!

There were other movies I didn't like, often at odds with critics. Often I have to wonder if they saw the same movie I did, but those three are the only ones I walked out on. OK, there was another one, i can't remember the name. I took my niece and several of her friends (6-7 year olds) to see a kids movies they were all hot about. I had to walk out, luckily I had my phone and Kindle App. They loved it, but I just couldn't watch, not in a theater loaded with screaming kids LOL
Meddle Not In The Affairs of Dragons, for we are Crunchy and Good with Ketchup!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have seen a lot of bad movies, but one that sticks out that was a huge disappointment is Sausage Party. I love Seth Rogan and his usual cast but this movie was total garbage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Garbage Pail Kids - Absolutely horrible movie.

Eat, Pray, Love - That is equally as bad, couldn't get through either of those. Just horrendous.
0 likes
Tusk, 2014 Horror/Thriller. 1 hour and 42 minutes of my life I'll never get back.