last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Sandlot kids Then and Now

What a great movie! My son loves this movie, he's got a serious crush on Wendy Peffercorn. haha

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
CurlyFries
0 likes
20 years?? Say it isn't so, you pee drinking crap face. (still my favoritest insult from that movie)

Your son has good taste. I think I might even have a crush on Wendy! One of my all-time favorite movies. Even though you play ball like a girl, LM, you've got great taste in books and movies. I think I like it so much, because I have the same humor level as a 12-year-old boy.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
This is one of my all time favorite movies. I use to watch it a lot when I was younger. Now it makes me want to get it on DVD. I'd love to own it..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
20 years?? Say it isn't so, you pee drinking crap face. (still my favoritest insult from that movie)

Your son has good taste. I think I might even have a crush on Wendy! One of my all-time favorite movies. Even though you play ball like a girl, LM, you've got great taste in books and movies. I think I like it so much, because I have the same humor level as a 12-year-old boy.

Love that movie. Wendy was hot!! HAHA.

No wonder I like you, we have the same sense of humor, LOL
Clever Gem
0 likes
Ham's face used to piss me off! He has not changed! It still does! hahahahaha
Lurker
0 likes
The most epic movie that defined my generation! Feeling so old but proud to be a part smile

"Foor-eev-eeerrr"
Lurker
0 likes
Cheers! greatest thread. This movie taught me all of The Babe's other nicknames and how to make s'mores. I still use "you're killin' me, smalls" and don't plan on stopping smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Thanks, Babe!