3.8k replies
297k views
2 watchers
51 likes
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes

Quote by kistinspencil

The same. Very the same.

And yet, I did it again. I must be a slow learner. Or perhaps I’m just too nice for my own good.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

0 likes

Quote by techgoddess

I’m guessing I’m that friend who’s just an option. Time to follow my own advice and stop making time for this shit.

Quote by techgoddess

You could never be the option you are the first choice

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Dear fuckhead who tried to phish me:

Go fuck yourself. I caught my mistake in time to keep you getting any money out of me but now I have all kinds of work to do to clean up the mess that stopping you caused. If we ever meet, I am going to kick you in the balls so hard that your fucking teeth will fall out.

Signed,

Pissed off

How about a meditation on the beauty of nature and the nature of reality? My entry in the Beyond the Veil competition on Storiespace is up for your enjoyment.

https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/poetry/on-the-beauty-that-lies-beneath

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I assume he is now in the dog house and isn't getting his end away for some time, other than it being a bloody cold day today I hope you weren't in an area that actual had rain as that would have been the straw to break the camels back, why did he want you go out anyway, not the weather to do a little dogging or other outdoor sexual pursuits and they are the only really good reasons to go out.

Resident Otaku
0 likes

It was for the mundane reason of having a walk. Nothing fun. We were lucky to not have rain, but it took several calls to find someone who was able to come out at a reasonable time, plus cost less than some of the ridiculous emergency quotes we got. Took him all of 5 seconds to open it and he must have found the skinny branch sticking halfway out the letterbox amusing. Going to choose a different key holder who won't lose the damn thing 😏

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Tell him to walk himself next time or does he need a chaperone to keep him out of trouble.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Fuck my life. I miss my kids. My family. My granddaughter. My friends. MY HOME.

Damn I love you though..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by utterchaos

Fuck my husband and the cats right now. He left the kitchen door open and the little pricks had my leg of lamb I roasted today.

No no no, the stupid prick don't get to fuck you, he gets put in the dog house along with cats, then go and find someone to fuck and buy you dinner, you'll be hungry after all the fucking.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

What the fuck.

Why is the world so twisted 😂

So I was approached on the platform via DM after publishing a couple of stories by a lovely lady. We spoke about my published works and joint interests. Then the chat carried on via for ease of replying ect.

Then boom, if you wanna talk to me then you have to pay a fee. Like what the fuck, I didn't you having a conversation with someone was a chargeable service.

Delete and blocked as I can't be dealing with people like that, life is too short for that bullocks and I work too damn hard for my money to be giving it away.

Rant over

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes

Quote by wildfish1

What the fuck.

Why is the world so twisted 😂

So I was approached on the platform via DM after publishing a couple of stories by a lovely lady. We spoke about my published works and joint interests. Then the chat carried on via for ease of replying ect.

Then boom, if you wanna talk to me then you have to pay a fee. Like what the fuck, I didn't you having a conversation with someone was a chargeable service.

Delete and blocked as I can't be dealing with people like that, life is too short for that bullocks and I work too damn hard for my money to be giving it away.

Rant over

Report that member. That’s horrible.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Resident Otaku
0 likes

I'm still mad after my brush with a homophobic and transphobic individual over the weekend. Approached in my local lgbtq+ friendly bar during a Drag and Burlesque event by some man demanding if I was "safe." When I asked what the fuck he meant by that he wanted to know if I was cis and heterosexual so he could hit on me and not "one of them." Blew his fucking mind when I told him I was Pan but he then followed me around for several hours even when I was hanging out with my favourite Drag Artist so me and my friends pulled the fake throuple card to get him to give up.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Probably only of interest to my British Friends? But,

Ticketmaster - Oasis tickets.

Thames Water - Fucking thieves

The referee at this afternoon's Arsenal v Brighton game.