The Rage Cage

last reply
3.8k replies
295k views
2 watchers
47 likes
0 likes

Quote by techgoddess

I’m guessing I’m that friend who’s just an option. Time to follow my own advice and stop making time for this shit.

Quote by techgoddess

You could never be the option you are the first choice

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Dear fuckhead who tried to phish me:

Go fuck yourself. I caught my mistake in time to keep you getting any money out of me but now I have all kinds of work to do to clean up the mess that stopping you caused. If we ever meet, I am going to kick you in the balls so hard that your fucking teeth will fall out.

Signed,

Pissed off

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I assume he is now in the dog house and isn't getting his end away for some time, other than it being a bloody cold day today I hope you weren't in an area that actual had rain as that would have been the straw to break the camels back, why did he want you go out anyway, not the weather to do a little dogging or other outdoor sexual pursuits and they are the only really good reasons to go out.

Resident Otaku
0 likes

It was for the mundane reason of having a walk. Nothing fun. We were lucky to not have rain, but it took several calls to find someone who was able to come out at a reasonable time, plus cost less than some of the ridiculous emergency quotes we got. Took him all of 5 seconds to open it and he must have found the skinny branch sticking halfway out the letterbox amusing. Going to choose a different key holder who won't lose the damn thing 😏

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Tell him to walk himself next time or does he need a chaperone to keep him out of trouble.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Fuck my life. I miss my kids. My family. My granddaughter. My friends. MY HOME.

Damn I love you though..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by utterchaos

Fuck my husband and the cats right now. He left the kitchen door open and the little pricks had my leg of lamb I roasted today.

No no no, the stupid prick don't get to fuck you, he gets put in the dog house along with cats, then go and find someone to fuck and buy you dinner, you'll be hungry after all the fucking.