The Rage Cage

last reply
3.8k replies
295k views
2 watchers
47 likes
True Blue Aussie
0 likes
What was suppose to be 7 days long, Lockdown 6.0 has become 4 weeks long. & maybe longer. Now we have a curfew attached to the lockdown. Not allowed out of our homes between 9pm & 5am, unless we have a work permit. Going stir crazy. Thankfully I have Lush with great friends to help me pass the hours.
0 likes
Quote by AngelWorthy

What was suppose to be 7 days long, Lockdown 6.0 has become 4 weeks long. & maybe longer. Now we have a curfew attached to the lockdown. Not allowed out of our homes between 9pm & 5am, unless we have a work permit. Going stir crazy. Thankfully I have Lush with great friends to help me pass the hours.

Be nice if our fellow Vic family would learn to do the right thing. Wishing you peace and the ability to find joy over the next 10 days… and fingers crossed these numbers drop soon
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Finally got my car back after being rear-ended in JUNE! Then I had to bring it back in because they messed up putting my exhaust system back on correctly. And now, there is an error code that triggered the check engine light. So...back to the dealership...again. I just want my car back! Sigh...

A bit of a different tale for me:

The Last Dance - Part One

My latest micro:

Moonlight Madness

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1

The Goddess
1 like
COVID

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Resident Otaku
1 like
Fuck cancer!

My mother's partner of 15 years has been diagnosed after an 18 month wait for a biopsy due to his appointments being cancelled constantly. We've now found out he cannot have surgery due to the progression. I'm absolutely furious for him because the lengthy delay has likely ruined any chance he had. He's a good man, who really doesn't deserve being in this position ?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by sprite
Ok, LMB needed a thread to just rage. Here's the rules.

GOD FUCKING HELL YES I JUST FUCKING WANT TO SCREAM AT EVERYONE SO GOD DAMN MUCH I FUCKING HATE THAT I HAVE TO CONTAIN MY FUCKING HATE RAGE OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET ANGRY BECAUSE OF IT I FEEL SO GOD FUCKING ANGRY AT BEING ANGRY
Resident Otaku
0 likes
Fuck fake friends. Sick and tired of being the only one who bothers to message and check up on. Supposed to be my bestfriend and she does girl's night behind my back after we spoke about it then put pictures up saying how fucking fun it was. I've never organised something without inviting her and it was with the same people who didn't even bother turning up to the baby shower I organised for her.
The Goddess
0 likes
FUCK Him!

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Resident Otaku
0 likes
Fuck Pfizer, GOSH and Duchenne M.D!

Been trying to get my youngest on a clinical trial so for the past year I've been going through the process to get on steroids. Hospital kept putting it off but he's finally been on them 3 months. Found out they recruited 3 months ago. I'm devastated. The condition my children have is fatal and my 12 year old has nearly lost all mobility, never being eligible for any trials. This one that came up was the holy grail of trials which my youngest would have likely passed the screening process for and there's nothing else.
The Goddess
0 likes
My ego... ?

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

0 likes
There is nothing interesting about you and there never will be. You're just an empty shell of a person who's good at mimicking feelings and emotions of others.

You bore me to death. You bore me to tears.

You will remain insignificant for the rest of your life.

I hope my strength offends your weakness.

I know, that my beauty casts over your ugliness.

My light shines brightly for all to see, unlike you, who only has light by temporarily stealing mine as your own.

You should have focused on yourself, not hurting me every chance that you get. You will regret it deeply.

The pain of knowing that you could have treated yourself better will feel worse than whatever you got off on hurting me on purpose.

Your insignificance terrifies you, doesn't it?

Keep being my insignificant shadow, you pathetic creature.
1 like
Middle aged women behaving like 13 year old wee lassies. It's embarrassing for us all. ??‍♀️ just gies a brek.
0 likes
Can’t stand to be made a fool of.
Click below to see

0 likes
Your tears are like manna to me. Just delicious. The shoe is on the other foot now, isn't it? 
Charming as fuck
1 like

Rule #2. No directing rage at the site.

Daddy's Queen
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26

Not really fond of my posts being deleted for absolutely no reason so I'm going to rage about that.

Seriously why?

I don't really think our rage should be censored kind of defeats the purpose of this entire thread..

Apparently, my rage got deleted too..

Jen,  sorry but more than a few of us are obviously upset, and after all it is the "Rage Cage".

Onto RL, today was filled with stupid people.  🤬

Resident Otaku
0 likes

It's the four year anniversary of some bastard walking out of court, rather than get a prison sentence because the woman he hit was elderly. Even the judge admitted his decision would seem unusual to others. I witnessed her flying like a ragdoll off his car because he was speeding, and suffer life changing injuries - Eight fractured ribs, arm, leg, facial and pelvis fractures, plus loss of her teeth. Age shouldn't have had anything to do with it.

Its stayed with me since, and I even went to court to testify but he changed his plea last minute. He also has a previous conviction for flashing, but again walked away without any real punishment. How do you stop being angry about someone like that when the justice system has clearly failed?

Her Royal Spriteness
4 likes

Quote by Gracieanne

Quote by vanessa26

Not really fond of my posts being deleted for absolutely no reason so I'm going to rage about that.

Seriously why?

I don't really think our rage should be censored kind of defeats the purpose of this entire thread..

Apparently, my rage got deleted too..

Jen,  sorry but more than a few of us are obviously upset, and after all it is the "Rage Cage".

Onto RL, today was filled with stupid people.  🤬

hi there. this thread was created by me. the idea was to give people a chance to blow off steam. i purposefully added a rule that asked that people not rage against the site or its members, especially the moderation team. we get enough of that in other threads. you can rage against anything else to your heart's content. we get enough rage directed as us as it is. thanks.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

What will it take for the British to realise that their prime minister is a lying sack of shit who cares about nobody but himself and never has. I'm waiting.

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Quote by JamesMerton1960

What will it take for the British to realise that their prime minister is a lying sack of shit who cares about nobody but himself and never has. I'm waiting.

I hear ya, James. I'm wondering the same about our own piece of shit who keeps mouthing and promising to rule again. sad

Easily amused
0 likes

You can feel it in the air, like a cold breeze ahead of a storm, bio-Mom is back in the game, messing with my kids’ heads and spreading chaos and confusion and dashed hopes. Leaving me to sweep up the debris after all the dust has settled. I’m happy to, it’s my job. But I wish you’d quit being so fucking selfish. You’re hurting the ones you purport to love.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by vanessa26

Internet working internet not working internet working internet not working. Internet working but dying every time I just try to listen to Depeche mode in peace while scribbling a horror story I'll probably never publish ...

Close your eyes,take a deep breath , release slowly and keep doing it till you can smile

living dead girl
0 likes

I hate being awake in the early morning because my mind tends to dwell on the things I don't want to think about but here I am

I.am more sad than angry at this point

but I know my grandmother's aren't going to be around much longer because they are not doing good and despite everything they've done to me knowing that hurts like hell because I do have some wonderful childhood memories and I do care about them but I'm also stubborn and even though I think I might regret not making peace with them I can't seem to make myself.

I have no idea what to do. I'm just sorry that people who are supposed to love and care for each other can scar each other so much without giving a second thought.

Easily amused
0 likes

And...the bio-Mom time bomb ticking in the background has just exploded, as we all knew it would. What a mean-spirited narcissist. You have no interest in making your bio-kids life better, you're just hungry for attention of any kind. You will sow chaos and anger and burn the whole damn world down just to meet your own stupid little selfish needs. GROW THE FUCK UP and quit messing with your kids' heads.

Resident Otaku
0 likes

Not really sure where to start, but I recently found my mother's biological family after spending many, countless hundreds of hours going through records and doing DNA testing. No help whatsoever from my mother despite her wanting to find him. He passed a year ago within ten days of his wife and had no other children of his own. I've very cautiously been talking to just one of his sisters, who notified his other siblings and given them time to come to terms with the news. My mother has now steam-rollered in, and I think she is motivated by potential inheritance which I've told her quite frankly that she isn't entitled to. Ten years ago I found her half-sister on her biological mother's side, and she fucked that up because she's a huge narcissist. She's also alienating my uncle who she grew up thinking was her biological brother because she keeps throwing the "real," word around. I'm angry with myself for letting her know, because I really wanted a relationship with them, and she's ruining it. She hasn't even expressed that she is sad he has passed to me, she just wanted to know who managed his financial affairs, and sold the property.

Easily amused
1 like

Why, yes, bio-fam, those ARE sirens you hear in the distance. Did you not know impersonating a Federal officer is a felony?

Don't fuck with me.