0 likes
Forum Whore
0 likes
Welcome to the Bad Habit Blues forum!

Here's where we:

1. List bad habits
2. Why they're bad habits
3. Give advice for others' bad habits
4. Rant about others' (try to make sure these people are not on Lush) bad habits. (i.e. your hubby likes to trim his toenails at the dinner table, or your girlfriend likes to adjust the strap of her bra before she answers a sentence)

Now keep in mind, we're not putting anyone down. Let's have some good "clean" (by that I mean don't be a jerk) fun!
Forum Whore
0 likes
Totally forgot to put mine in!!

Bad habit: Procrastination.
Why it's bad: I wait until the last possible minute to do anything, and it's frustrating because I end up going over deadlines!!

Help?!
Lurker
0 likes
Start early do a lil bit each day so you feel like you've done something but not so much that you get bored halfway through and end up coming on here smile
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
My bad habit is biting my nails.

Why is it bad? My hubs says they look like "welfare hands". And come to think of it.....they do look kinda nasty bitten way down like they are.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bad Habit: saying im sorry even though i technically did nothing wrong
Why its bad: people get annoyed and i know i didn't anything wrong and still feel guilty

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by diversified
Why its bad: people get annoyed and i know i didn't anything wrong and still feel guilty

I have that one too!
Any advice?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
saying I'm sorry too much,
Biting my nails
Bottling emotions
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lydiababy6969
Quote by diversified

I have that one too!
Any advice?

I'm sorry, I don't. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol...there was a girl on tv the other day who clipped her toenails and used the clippings to pick her teeth! EWW!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Carpe Diem

Red out
0 likes
I used to be friends with a girl who'd bite her toenails while I was over at her place visiting.

I don't know what ever happened to her. She might still be doing it.

0 likes
I have the same bad habit as Lydia - procrastinating. I'm always putting things off. It'd be so much easier to just get it done and out of the way, but I rarely do!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ewww! gross!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive been waiting to do this!

Procrastinating!

Always in fun!

Run
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by fystee
lol...there was a girl on tv the other day who clipped her toenails and used the clippings to pick her teeth! EWW!

Ew.

I let people walk all over me - I'm a pushover! There are always certain things I'll speak up for but if it comes down to someone else's comfort and my own, I rarely choose my own.
Lurker
0 likes
Total Gel back here .... Unless its something about my kids i tend to be a huge push over
Lurker
0 likes
A totally appropriate quote from a favorite show of mine... see if you can name it...

"Never apologize. It's a sign of weakness."

I rarely apologize when it's not warranted. But I DO make up for my behavior in some way or other when it is warranted.

And my bad habit is... um, I'm not entirely sure actually.

Using too many ellipses?

Ling
Forum Whore
0 likes
lol Ling, thanks for sharing!! I wish I were more like that.
Lurker
0 likes
What can I say? I'm just a BAMF!

Ling
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Ling-Li
What can I say? I'm just a BAMF!

Ling

"Bad ass mother fucker"

Dane Cook?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ling-Li
A totally appropriate quote from a favorite show of mine... see if you can name it...

I rarely apologize when it's not warranted. But I DO make up for my behavior in some way or other when it is warranted.

And my bad habit is... um, I'm not entirely sure actually.

Using too many ellipses?

Ling

Yes.... I've been accused of that myself...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by Ling-Li

NCIS
Forum Whore
0 likes
Jeez Birdie, do you know everything??
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by lydiababy6969
Jeez Birdie, do you know everything??

No. But I do try. Its kind of a bad habit of mine.