0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's interesting
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
It is a major surprise that will be debated Coupled with the fact we have just experienced a solar sun cycle.

I still believe that we must make a conservative towards responsibility in the way we live
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Quote by Pam111
we must make a conceptive effort

Sounds like fun!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Playmale
Quote by Pam111

Sounds like fun!

Do they come in different colors?
Lurker
0 likes
You're supposed to be able to measure your carbon footprint at a web site today and I can't remember where it is. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
You're supposed to be able to measure your carbon footprint at a web site today and I can't remember where it is. LOL

like this? I am travelling around the world next year... so don't want to know what mine is
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Pam111

most of my efforts to that effect are contraceptive, but hey, nothing wrong with a one-day push towards a higher global population to commemorate earth day.

cheers, and happy baby-makin'!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm with Cap. Conceptive efforts are far more fun and they're not a hoax!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Hmm I wonder what the efforts would look like if they were conceptive or nonconceptive?

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I never.

Next everyone will be bleating about global freezing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I had sex with my mom
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mike18
I had sex with my mom

wow, really? Do you think you and me could have sex while you tell me about that?

Can your mom have sex with both of us, Mike? Meet me behind the dumpsters at 3pm for some hot mom 3-sum action!!

Seriously...look at the topic before posting, holmes.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my mom is having my kid
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is possible that this extended solar minimum is temporarily, and only partially, mitigating the human-origin warming effects (i.e. we are still warming, if more slowly, even though solar output is fractionally lower). IOW, without the quiet sun (which is not going to remain quiet forever), climate change effects would be more pronounced.