1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adagio_sabadicus
I don't see the point, except insecurity

Insecurity ?? Hmmm.. I have tattoos, I don't agree with you
Lurker
0 likes
Lol...definitely no insecurity for you! Check photo back in October.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have four myself , one on each lower calf and 2 in the middle of my shoulder blades. I personally think tattoo's are hot. They are also a good way to strike up a conversation with someone by asking them what the tat's represent. I have met some really interesting people and a few good friends simply by asking about their artwork.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have any... but they r not a turn off.. some really fascinate me and I see them as an art form ... just that I am neither artist nor canvas biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
B: I got several, all in black-work, and plan some more. I think they're sexy and Sir seems to like them too.
Lurker
0 likes
I have 4 plans for more. Yes they are a turn on as long as they are done nicely and flow not all random. I think sleeves are crazy hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only have one and it's on the inside of my left wrist. I don't mind tattoos so long as it's clean and professional. Nothing is worse than sleeves that look like a ten-year-old doodled on your arms.
Lurker
0 likes
No. I'm Jewish we don't like tattoos or other body mutation.
Lurker
0 likes
No. I'm Jewish we don't like tattoos or other body mutation.
Lurker
0 likes
I like tatoos but I never have any...but I am 43 yearas old...maybe it is early yet for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think they're great if not over done
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have 1 on my wrist
Lurker
0 likes
Have none, feel indifferent about them, some artwork are really beautiful though. As long it isnt everywhere I don't see a problem
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I dont have any atm but I do have a couple of great scars which I was going to get incorporated in Tatoos
Lurker
0 likes
I have one! The tattoo artist told me that he wished that young girls would stop getting butterflies tattooed on their boobs because once they reach my age they look like "condors"