last reply
19 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im thinking of getting a tattoo on my ass

a black scorpion on my right cheek any other ideas welcome ?????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes

you know, seriously, an ass tattoo is so wrong .... but good luck with that!

Van
Lurker
0 likes
it's not bad, but it surely isn't good. Try something that inspires you on some other part of your body if its ink you want. If you do anything, try to do it with purpose.
Lurker
0 likes
it is your body ..knock yourself out...if you want it ..go for it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hollywood3
Why on an ass cheek?

I suppose the only right question here is, "Why NOT on an ass cheek?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i just cant think of anything else to get????
Lurker
0 likes
I would never question your decision to get a tatoo on your ass. Scorpion on one cheek, a big middle finger on the other for the people crticizing your choice. When you get it you can return and moon the people who are judge your decision.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have heard that tats hurt if they are done close to the bone so on your arse and in my case fat stomach seem to be the best places as they shouldn't hurt as much getting inked.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by delboyst200

Be unique. Get some tire tracks etched across your cheeks.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by delboyst200
why is it bad ????

well, maybe it isn't "bad" .... but you'll never get to admire it unless you are looking backwards into a mirror or you get a photo taken of it for your wallet.

my suggestion is somewhere else. I have 3 on my back and one on my inside ankle. I LOVE seeing my ankle tattoo .... and now wish a couple of my others were in places I could admire them, as they are lovely.

Placement of tats are just as important as WHAT your have inked. Just my own rule of thumb for tats .... take what you want out of that statement ... or toss it ....

Van
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by delboyst200

Be unique. Get some tire tracks etched across your cheeks.

lol - best laugh of the day!

ok, my opinion, get it down somewhere that YOU can enjoy it or at least others. my guess is, if it's on your ass, only your physician will really ever get to see it, unless you do a lot of public nudity. you should condiser your chest or arms, over even the back of your shoulder smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by delboyst200

You shouldn't be getting that just because you can't think of anything else to get. A tattoo should be something personel to you, it will be on you forever. You don't need to be able to explain those reasons to others, but have those reasons for yourself. It's important you think it's attractive. My tattoo has personal meaning to myself and I feel no need to explain it to others.

Someone once said to me, if you are unsure wait 6 months or a year and if you still really want it then get it, but often people change their mind and are glad they didn't get it in the first place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well still thinking at the mo thanks for advice tho peeps
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants
Quote by Hollywood3
Why on an ass cheek?

I suppose the only right question here is, "Why NOT on an ass cheek?"

I was just curious. I am so not against tattoos, I have 7 and going to get more...

GO FOR IT HUNNY!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Go for it if you have a reason for getting it! But if it's just a whim??? I agree you shouldwait 6 months before you get it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tattoos are a permanent form of personal expression. I have nine, working on two sleeves and a collar (helps that my other half is a tat artist).
Ass isnt to painful, stomach, ribs, top of foot and back of hands are a truly painful bitch to get.
Get what you want, enjoy your ink and i say why not a scorpion on each cheek trying to sting each other!!
An open mind is the greatest thing on earth, it allows creativity, acceptance, and new ideas. It can encourage those locked in their own minds to break free and experience everything life has to offer. Open your mind to anything and everything, you never know what pleasures you may be missing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kinkynightmares

Get what you want, enjoy your ink and i say why not a scorpion on each cheek trying to sting each other!!

That's a cool idea
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I knew a girl that got a tattoo of her grampa's name on her ass. I found it to be incredibly strange!!! So when it was time to do doggy style, i was extremely confused and couldn't stop thinking about other unwanted thoughts!!! lol