Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stupid automated webcam bots

last reply
17 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Okay so I once added this thing thinking it was an actual hot girl who wanted to talk to me, and ever since then I've had random bots add me and somehow get onto my msn list (rawr) and start chatting me up. But the best thing is it's automated so I decided to have a little fun with it

Hindsite Dan 45 Shawn 43 there is no fate but what we make says: (4:41:54 PM)
hello?

Hindsite Dan 45 Shawn 43 there is no fate but what we make says: (4:42:06 PM)
who is this?

Heidi says: (4:42:13 PM)
hi

Heidi says: (4:42:21 PM)
hi how are you today?

Hindsite Dan 45 Shawn 43 there is no fate but what we make says: (4:42:26 PM)
good who is this?

Heidi says: (4:42:36 PM)
my name is  paris I'm doing great today I'm 21 yrs old how old are you?

Hindsite Dan 45 Shawn 43 there is no fate but what we make says: (4:42:44 PM)
oh son of a bitch are you fucking serious

Heidi says: (4:43:04 PM)
listen hun, I am just about to start my webcam show with jen, come chat me there in my chat room? We can cyber, I will get naked if u do..lol!

Hindsite Dan 45 Shawn 43 there is no fate but what we make says: (4:43:22 PM)
OMG REALLY, can i bring my yak???!!! my yak wants to see you naked

Heidi says: (4:43:42 PM)
I can show u how to watch free if u promise not to tell anyone else how to do it???PLEASE

Hindsite Dan 45 Shawn 43 there is no fate but what we make says: (4:43:58 PM)
HOLY CHRIST BALLS ARE YOU SERIOUS

Hindsite Dan 45 Shawn 43 there is no fate but what we make says: (4:44:12 PM)
Will you make me a sandwich too

Hindsite Dan 45 Shawn 43 there is no fate but what we make says: (4:44:14 PM)
and put it on your head

Heidi says: (4:44:28 PM)
well since its free the law that u gotta be 18 (nudity involved), u have to sign up with a credit card for age verification! BUT .. Once you are inside, just clikc on "Webcams" let me know what name you use to sign in with so I know it is you babe! http://www.localpartyground.com/vicky   fill out the bottom of the page then fill out the next page as well and u can see me live for free!

Hindsite Dan 45 Shawn 43 there is no fate but what we make says: (4:44:57 PM)
right my yak doesnt have a credit card though

Hindsite Dan 45 Shawn 43 there is no fate but what we make says: (4:45:17 PM)
WILL YOU PUT MUSTARD ON THE SANDWICH

Heidi says: (4:45:17 PM)
Please dont mention anything about that in the chatroom once u get in ok?

Hindsite Dan 45 Shawn 43 there is no fate but what we make says: (4:45:58 PM)
oh okay, but my yak has a mind of its own

Hindsite Dan 45 Shawn 43 there is no fate but what we make says: (4:46:02 PM)
i cant guarantee anything

Hindsite Dan 45 Shawn 43 there is no fate but what we make says: (4:46:06 PM)
he's a free spirit that yak

Hindsite Dan 45 Shawn 43 there is no fate but what we make says: (4:46:11 PM)
always laughing and frolicking

Heidi says: (4:46:18 PM)
OH SHIT.. k I am late to start my show, I gotta get off msn...I will see ya inside my chatroom babe.. remember not to mention that I am upgrading u for free... You can use your msn name to sign in so i know it is you..

Hindsite Dan 45 Shawn 43 there is no fate but what we make says: (4:46:41 PM)
you know i seem to remember this conversation..... MAAAJOR deja vu

Heidi says: (4:46:42 PM)
AUTO-RESPONSE: hey just in the middle of my free webcam show if you want to watch click the link http://www.localpartyground.com/vicky  

Hindsite Dan 45 Shawn 43 there is no fate but what we make says: (4:46:51 PM)
Heidi???

Heidi says: (4:46:52 PM)
AUTO-RESPONSE: hey just in the middle of my free webcam show if you want to watch click the link http://www.localpartyground.com/vicky  

Heidi???!!!!!

Heidi my love what about our SANDWICHES!!!!!!!!!!!

Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
LMAO! Daniel you crack me up! Its been too long since you have been on here and graced us with your humor!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Haha loooove it! biggrin
Holy crap or should I say holy yak! LOL I'm laughing so hard my chest hurts and my eyes are watering!!!!!!!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Get used to it Bunny! He is full of laughs when he puts his mind to it! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
That was hilarious. Thanks for posting it.
That was great.
Thanks guys. I honestly never added this address to my msn so I have no freakin clue how it added me... crazy world we're living in where yaks can't get a decent sandwich from a whore bot.
Too funny man.
Great one!!

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Goddam whorebots. Always trying to keep a good yak down.
The was so funny and soooooo true lmfao
thanks again I had others but not as funny lol