Steak and BJ Day

last reply
24 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
I may be late to the party, but I recently heard about the man's version of Valentines Day, celebrated one month later on march 14th. As the title aptly describes, male adherents to this holiday of holidays receive a steak and a blow job in return for a romantic date on 2/14.

What are your thoughts on this noble holiday? Does anyone celebrate it in their relationship?
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If someone is going to dedicate a date on the calendar to giving a guy a blowjob he should at least meet the giver halfway. Pineapple Juice and BJ day would be more on the money.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

0 likes
lol, while i'm happy to pass on Valentine's Day, i hope my husband doesn't get wind of this idea.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That should be every Saturday night!
Site administrator
0 likes
*grabs diary ... marks 14th March as a very very special day*

The steak had better come with chips!
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
*grabs diary ... marks 14th March as a very very special day*

The steak had better come with chips!

Ketchup or brown sauce?

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad

Ketchup or brown sauce?

Thats just an awful suggestion!! Peppercorn sauce please smile.
0 likes
I don't eat steak unless it's cut up in a stir fry or fajita but I've never been known to turn down a BJ. That said, it really sounds like something some guy who was hard up for female attention came up with and I've never been crazy about it for that reason.
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I don't eat steak unless it's cut up in a stir fry or fajita but I've never been known to turn down a BJ. That said, it really sounds like something some guy who was hard up for female attention came up with and I've never been crazy about it for that reason.

I've always envisioned its origins at some grimy frat house with radical hi-5's going to all bros involved in the genesis. That been said, sometimes even the blindest of squirrels find a nut and I think they may have drunkenly stumbled upon a real doozy.
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Lurker
0 likes
I see no reason for another day just for men.....on Valentine's Day I sent special wishes to the special men in my life, just as they did for me. Valentine's Day is a day of showing others that you care and is not solely intended for women to receive gifts. While none of the men on my list got a steak on Valentine's Day, one of them did in fact get a BJ.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I don't eat steak unless it's cut up in a stir fry or fajita but I've never been known to turn down a BJ. That said, it really sounds like something some guy who was hard up for female attention came up with and I've never been crazy about it.

Quote by Becky4Texas
I see no reason for another day just for men.....on Valentine's Day I sent special wishes to the special men in my life, just as they did for me. Valentine's Day is a day of showing others that you care and is not solely intended for women to receive gifts. While none of the men on my list got a steak on Valentine's Day, one of them did in fact get a BJ.

That. ^ I can't say it better.
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
I think my issue with Steak & BJ Day is similar to the issue I have with Valentine's Day. If your partner likes receiving flowers, then surely buying her (or him) flowers on a random day (just because you want to, or just want to make her smile) is better than buying them because you feel obliged to by a gigantic industry that's blown up around one day. Similarly, if your partner likes receiving blowjobs*, then surely giving one now and then (every day or two should suffice), is better than giving one on March 14th because it says on the internet that that's what you should do.

* If you're uncertain if your partner like receiving blowjobs, then see if they match all the elements on the following checklist:
1) Does he have a penis?
2) Does he have a pulse?
Lurker
0 likes
My flawed thinking is this sounds sexist or like, you do something for me, I'll do something for you back. Or that this is a "reward" for the flowers/candy/ECT.

I think you should show love and affection to your SO every day.

But this is my flawed thinking and should be taken with a grain of salt.

And who should deliver the steak and BJ, someone from Hooters?

(For the record, Valentine's day is my favorite holiday, Valentine or not.)

And when I give a gift, it is freely given without expectations.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While I think a Steak and a BJ Day is silly and sexist (not that I am against steaks or BJ's), in my experience Valentine's Day is almost strictly for women. Of the men I polled, only one got as much as a card (including me). Whereas, the amount of money spent on candies, flowers, dipped strawberries, etc, is big buisness.

My SO got a very nice gift, a great meal made for her with a delicious dessert, two handmade cards (one for Valentine's Day one for our Anniversary), and I did the cleanup. (I typically cook dinner - admittedly atypical in most houses) She didn't do anything for me (even as much as a card). This is reasonbly common. I am sure others can come up with examples where the male was treated well / equally. But I am sure that is not the majority of experiences of men.

Now, I wouldn't deny that much of modern western life favors men over women. That is wrong and we should fix it. But having holidays that institutionalize sexism the way Valentine's Day is celebrated is equally wrong. So I can understand the sentiment of men wanting some token of reciprocity / affection. Steak and a BJ Day is not the answer. Creating a separate sexist holiday is equally wrong.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Oh, why not? I've always been for her on her knees giving me a blowjob while I sit in my big chair eating a sub sandwich and watching sports on TV. I thought about circulating a petition for this and presenting it to her. Would y'all sign it?

So, hmmm... a nice juicy, medium rare ribeye with a baked potato swimming in butter and bacon bits, while drinking and ice cold beer and receiving a wet sloppy blow job. Very interesting!

Oh, by the way, my wife has suggested to me she'd like Eating Chocolate While Being Doggystyled After A Hot Oil Massage Day. So hey!

Lurker
0 likes
March 14th. Oh yes, looking forward to it. The inventor of this day was a genius
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Eating Chocolate While Being Doggystyled After A Hot Oil Massage Day.

As a non-steak eater (not a vegetarian or anything, just don't like steak) and being very in favour of doggy-style and hot oil massages, I think your wife is on to something. She want to visit Canada next week?
Site administrator
0 likes
OMG... I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo up for this. One I have in the freezer... the other I dont.

*notes in diary... next Wednesday will be a super day*
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds like a perfect meal to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll start the grill.
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
Had a beautiful round-eye steak for dinner...

... waiting....

Don't believe everything that you read.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
While we usually spurn overly-commercialized holidays like VD, my guys get bjs more often than I get flowers, so I'd say they were ahead. (was that a pun?)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It seems that we have commercialized Valentines Day and to set a day for favors to be returned seems like another sales job. Couples should celebrate and enjoy special days anytime
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was given roses one VD to try and make up for his indiscretionThey didn't work.
He now knows that Roses have thorns and they hurt like hell when they are wrapped around his ears.
As for a steak and a BJ. --- No way.